Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > I can't believe this is happening on South beach
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
koky69
KOKY # FUCKING 1

I can't believe this is happening on South beach

Drinks will not be served any longer between the hours of 2am-8am in the morning in bars like Wet Willys and other street side bars.... I know most on here are clubbers and probably don't care about this much since drinks will still be served at lounges and clubs still until 5am. But when a bill like this is allowed to pass it opens the doors for them to continue chasing down the next target. Most probably clubs and lounges. So those of you that live on the beach need to keep up with stuff like this and fight to not allow these kinds of bills to pass in the first place. This sucks !! At this rate the retired old people will slowly take over the beach once again..

Dr.Seuss

[IMG.]http://www.forward-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/DJ-Trump-SpiningFat-1024x796.jpg[/IMG]

Signature is way bigger than allowed. Please resize it or contact a moderator for more information on how to make it less yuge.

Old Post May-31-2015 17:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for koky69 Click here to Send koky69 a Private Message Add koky69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

Re: I can't believe this is happening on South beach

quote:
Originally posted by koky69
Drinks will not be served any longer between the hours of 2am-8am in the morning in bars like Wet Willys and other street side bars.... I know most on here are clubbers and probably don't care about this much since drinks will still be served at lounges and clubs still until 5am. But when a bill like this is allowed to pass it opens the doors for them to continue chasing down the next target. Most probably clubs and lounges. So those of you that live on the beach need to keep up with stuff like this and fight to not allow these kinds of bills to pass in the first place. This sucks !! At this rate the retired old people will slowly take over the beach once again..

Let's not forget this is for ocean drive only and for outside spaces.

Coming from the hospitality/hotel industry that I work in, I can safely tell you Miami/South Beach has lost a ton of their family tourists, the main reason they aren't coming back is because they can't get a decent sleep on Ocean. The walls of those hotels are so thin is makes it super difficult to get a decent night sleep. Families choose not to come here. Let's not forget how much money a family of 4 spends on a week vacation it's a lot more than just your average joe.

Old Post Jun-01-2015 16:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
koky69
KOKY # FUCKING 1

Thanks for clearing that up Donny. Whatever the case, you know politicians will use that as a gateway to start coming up with more and more laws. The trick is to stop the ball from rolling to begin with.

Dr.Seuss

[IMG.]http://www.forward-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/DJ-Trump-SpiningFat-1024x796.jpg[/IMG]

Signature is way bigger than allowed. Please resize it or contact a moderator for more information on how to make it less yuge.

Last edited by koky69 on Jun-03-2015 at 13:21

Old Post Jun-02-2015 02:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for koky69 Click here to Send koky69 a Private Message Add koky69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

They tricked half the community because this wasn't really public knowledge when they did the vote. We'll see what it does for tourists dollars in the next few years or gets a better quality tourist because there are some shit looking tourists as of late.

Old Post Jun-02-2015 12:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

While I'm not for over regulation I do agree with your last point. If this ordinance helps that or just keeps it inside I'm okay with it. It's gotten pretty grimy as of late.

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
They tricked half the community because this wasn't really public knowledge when they did the vote. We'll see what it does for tourists dollars in the next few years or gets a better quality tourist because there are some shit looking tourists as of late.

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Jun-04-2015 00:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maddhatterradio
Supreme tranceaddict

I personally think it's a good thing. After 2am stopping outdoor serving of alcohol will certainly attract a better tourist as people need sleep. If they want to continue the party, they can Uber it downtown where the drunk people can be contained and monitored easily.

I would have voted for it in a minute if I still lived in Miami.

Old Post Jun-07-2015 14:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for maddhatterradio Click here to Send maddhatterradio a Private Message Add maddhatterradio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
koky69
KOKY # FUCKING 1

Contained and monitored? Wow! This country has gone to hell

Dr.Seuss

Old Post Jun-08-2015 14:47  United States
Innocence Lost
Uptight Biatch,..

quote:
Originally posted by maddhatterradio
I personally think it's a good thing. After 2am stopping outdoor serving of alcohol will certainly attract a better tourist as people need sleep. If they want to continue the party, they can Uber it downtown where the drunk people can be contained and monitored easily.

I would have voted for it in a minute if I still lived in Miami.

+2 man.

Old Post Jun-09-2015 20:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

I stay away from south beach anyways. Place is full of all kinds of trash spending all their rent/car payment money to go with their homies and take some pics for facebook anout how they live.

Old Post Jun-09-2015 23:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
koky69
KOKY # FUCKING 1

You'd be surprised when and where I end up these days

Dr.Seuss

Old Post Jun-10-2015 23:20  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > I can't believe this is happening on South beach
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVery Complicated [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMoonman - Galaxia [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread