Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Party at the Science Center
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kotsy

Party at the Science Center

This is a can't miss! Just announced today and already 1,200 attending on facebook. Tickets are a little steep ($48 with service charge) but all the exhibitions will be open and licensed with music throughout the entire complex so it's kind of a 2 for 1 deal.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jun-17-2015 01:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Definitely skipping this one

Old Post Jun-17-2015 02:03  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

Ticket purchased. Can't wait for this.

Old Post Jun-17-2015 15:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

4AM sounds good.

Old Post Jun-17-2015 16:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Won't be here. Will have to settle for Tomorrowland.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jun-17-2015 17:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

yeah I want to go, early birds were out yesterday for like 40 if Im not mistaken... I should have bought them fack!

#mantrance lol

Old Post Jun-17-2015 18:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I wish I liked that sound as everyone I know does . Am I the only one who doesn't ?

Old Post Jun-17-2015 19:30  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Depends on the track.

Old Post Jun-17-2015 19:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Peeled some good tracks from a dixon vs ame set recently, but it was from 2013.

Old Post Jun-17-2015 20:06  Canada
Special K
_

Tix bought

Old Post Jun-17-2015 20:40  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Yeah, I lineup isn't really my thing. The only reason I'd be going is for the venue. I wish I knew if there will be more parties there because I would gladly skip this one and wait for a lineup that I fancy more.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jun-18-2015 02:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

unsound this friday and saturday at a power plant by cherry street? i think I'm going for the saturday. 20$

kinda reminds me of the factory party in detroit

Old Post Jun-18-2015 05:39  Norfolk Island

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Party at the Science Center
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack ID plz [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSvenson & Gielen - "We Know What You Did" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread