Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Around this time 9 years ago the HYPE was REAL!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

Around this time 9 years ago the HYPE was REAL!

This time 9 years ago they hype was so real for LOL 2006. Found this video from Shaya on youtube. Wanted to circle jerk to it for a bit lol

Still miss these events... I miss being 21 lol

Old Post Aug-10-2015 13:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

Ultra Spin all access parties were the best. So much talent for $20

Old Post Aug-12-2015 00:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
Ultra Spin all access parties were the best. So much talent for $20

And weren't nearly as packed as other all-access events.

Best Ultra Spin, hands down:

Old Post Aug-12-2015 19:47  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze

I wonder if Scumfrog is still around. He played such fun tunes. Him and Dekozee made me love the Zone.

Old Post Aug-13-2015 03:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I wonder if Scumfrog is still around. He played such fun tunes. Him and Dekozee made me love the Zone.

He is, he played Burning Man last year.

Old Post Aug-13-2015 14:43  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze

Pretty sure that was my first time at guv heh, another TA gave me a free pass. Can hardly remember it tbh, kudos to all you who still can.

Old Post Aug-13-2015 20:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

Re: Around this time 9 years ago the HYPE was REAL!

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon

This time 9 years ago they hype was so real for LOL 2006. Found this video from Shaya on youtube. Wanted to circle jerk to it for a bit lol

Still miss these events... I miss being 21 lol

damn!

I still have a few tapes that never got around into transferring..one was the first Contact, I was right behind Armin, that was a good party!

Old Post Aug-14-2015 01:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

Re: Re: Around this time 9 years ago the HYPE was REAL!

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007
damn!

I still have a few tapes that never got around into transferring..one was the first Contact, I was right behind Armin, that was a good party!

Yeah I remember that one, I think it was like in January 2007 Armin n Schultz.... every other contact went a bit down hill from there lol if I am not mistaken Shultz banged out a remix of As the Rush Comes that melted my face lol

Old Post Aug-14-2015 13:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

Re: Re: Re: Around this time 9 years ago the HYPE was REAL!

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon
Yeah I remember that one, I think it was like in January 2007 Armin n Schultz.... every other contact went a bit down hill from there lol if I am not mistaken Shultz banged out a remix of As the Rush Comes that melted my face lol

Not sure but I do remember these crushing tech sounds of Jerome IsmaE around 5am in the main room....music so fresh even Digweed played it on his radio show the week before lol

Old Post Aug-15-2015 03:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
He is, he played Burning Man last year.

Nice. Flipped through the set a bit. There's some up beat tracks, but for the most part was a bit too mellow for me.

Old Post Aug-15-2015 20:48  Canada
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Nice. Flipped through the set a bit. There's some up beat tracks, but for the most part was a bit too mellow for me.

Old Post Aug-19-2015 02:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

It has to be said the line up for Labour of Love if we even want to call it that has to be hands down the worst of worst line up ever assembled... who is adventure club... honestly who, I thought he or they were like a local dubstep(?) dj button pusher...

I still find it hard to believe with so many clubs ink owns and operates they don't have 1 dedicated venue to compete with Nest and Coda... it just perplexes me...

Old Post Aug-20-2015 16:41  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Around this time 9 years ago the HYPE was REAL!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmark E G 2002/2003 Tune id 1 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMr. Sam feat. clAud9 – Cygnes (Original Mix) [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread