Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Calgary TAs?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Rocco
PierreM

Calgary TAs?

I rememeber back in the days we had a subform for Canada west. Whatever happened to that?

Any TAs out west?

Old Post Aug-14-2015 22:27  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for Rocco Click here to Send Rocco a Private Message Visit Rocco's homepage! Add Rocco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

It was a pretty small bunch. I think I met up with some TA's in 2003 in Calgary

I'm down in Medicine Hat

Old Post Sep-11-2015 01:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for wienerschnitzel Click here to Send wienerschnitzel a Private Message Add wienerschnitzel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mahalliner
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow, I didn't even realize the Western Canada section shut down. Not like I was on there much anyway but it was one of the last spots I could hear about events in Winnipeg.

Old Post Sep-16-2015 03:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mahalliner Click here to Send mahalliner a Private Message Add mahalliner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Calgary TAs?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSample attached.....can u ID it?? [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackG-Spott - "No Comment" (Hard Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread