Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Movement 2016
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Movement 2016

First wave is out. All I have to say is...wow. The obvious ones like Beyer, Liebing, Loco, Stacey Pullen, Hawtin, Diggers, Seth Troxler, etc are fine and dandy. But acts like Atkins b2b Moritz von Oswald and Kraftwerk performing their "3-D" show are why people are so in love with that particular festival. And then DJs like Job Jobse, Zip, etc give the festival so much depth. I see less "in-your-face" Detroit than previous lineups have had but those guys are still there too. And Phase 2 will undoutedbly round out the Detroit faction as well as the darker techno side of things. I hope Nina Kraviz gets to close out the "rave cave" one the nights. That would be spectacular. Already got my VIP tix and plane ride!

Old Post Jan-21-2016 03:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

Dont want to rain on the parade but i didnt find phase 1 particularly that interesting, solid most definitely. Outside of regular names like Ame, Liebing, Gerber, Tennis, Scuba and a few gems like Black Madonna and Zip, I just dont think it is that exciting of a lineup. Im sure they will round it out with phase 2 but Im not 100% sold yet.

Old Post Jan-21-2016 03:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl384923 Click here to Send cl384923 a Private Message Add cl384923 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Nina been riding with your buddies, life and death!!! Ucf@ a life and death party? Say it ain't so.

Old Post Jan-21-2016 04:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923
Dont want to rain on the parade but i didnt find phase 1 particularly that interesting, solid most definitely. Outside of regular names like Ame, Liebing, Gerber, Tennis, Scuba and a few gems like Black Madonna and Zip, I just dont think it is that exciting of a lineup. Im sure they will round it out with phase 2 but Im not 100% sold yet.

Sorry but youre crazy. So many interesting names. Its a damn big festival afterall - theyve gotta have those big names. But DJs like Sonja Moonear, Job Jobse. The phase one lineup does have a lot of familiar faces. They have to sell tickets. But Movement has a good standing in my book. Actually do trust them. Phase 2 will bring about lots of gems.

And you cant tell me that seeing guys like Troxler, Digweed, Plex etc IN THAT SETTING isnt a good time. The vibe there is better than anything else in America. Dont be too snobby now

Old Post Jan-21-2016 08:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
Nina been riding with your buddies, life and death!!! Ucf@ a life and death party? Say it ain't so.

Haha i have to say these days i listen to a lot of L&D.

Old Post Jan-21-2016 08:54 
floridacurteese
Supreme tranceaddict

But no Innervisions tho?

Old Post Jan-21-2016 18:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for floridacurteese Click here to Send floridacurteese a Private Message Visit floridacurteese's homepage! Add floridacurteese to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Sorry but youre crazy. So many interesting names. Its a damn big festival afterall - theyve gotta have those big names. But DJs like Sonja Moonear, Job Jobse. The phase one lineup does have a lot of familiar faces. They have to sell tickets. But Movement has a good standing in my book. Actually do trust them. Phase 2 will bring about lots of gems.

And you cant tell me that seeing guys like Troxler, Digweed, Plex etc IN THAT SETTING isnt a good time. The vibe there is better than anything else in America. Dont be too snobby now

NOBODY SHOULD MISS JOB JOBSE!! NO FUCKING BODY. That dude blew my mind at DGTL last year. Then caught him b2b with Tom Trago, wowzers.

Old Post Jan-21-2016 21:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by floridacurteese
But no Innervisions tho?

Ame is listed...

Getting fatigued by peeps who judge an event based upon innervisions and life and death acts. So much more to explore. And surprised no one is hyped for Atkins/von Oswald collab. That is some pretty exclusive shit

Old Post Jan-21-2016 22:07 
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

L&D4LIFE

And I told Chris 4 or 5 years ago he'd eventually make his way to L&D. He said "boring"

Old Post Jan-21-2016 22:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLiE586
Supreme tranceaddict

It's good for a US lineup, although filled with all the normal US house/tech house DJs, just in a higher volume, it will still be a fun party. I'll wait to see if they add more techno to the phase 2 lineup, right now I only see about two DJs that interest me in that regard.

Old Post Jan-22-2016 03:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLiE586 Click here to Send iLLiE586 a Private Message Add iLLiE586 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
NOBODY SHOULD MISS JOB JOBSE!! NO FUCKING BODY. That dude blew my mind at DGTL last year.

Job Jobse is bad ass!! Heard him at BPM L+D party last week..

Old Post Jan-22-2016 16:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

I want to go, but only if the lineup includes one of the DJs I'm hoping to check out this year.

Unfortunately, Phase One is a donut in that department.

Old Post Jan-22-2016 19:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Movement 2016
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul Oakenfold - In Sessions (Maxima FM) 07-29-2006 ID1 [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDevilfish - Man Alive [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread