Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Las Vegas this weekend
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bigherm
Supreme tranceaddict

Las Vegas this weekend

Anyone know of anything not so main stream going on this weekend. My wife likes the edm. Calvin Harris and chain smokers are a joke. It is like $145 for men and $75 for women to attend these events. That is rediculous. Trying to find something affordable lol. I know it's Vegas but cmon this is way too much to party and throw in drinks at 20 a pop. Let me know for a long time TA-er

Old Post Oct-04-2016 05:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigherm Click here to Send bigherm a Private Message Add bigherm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

We stopped trying to find good electronic music shows to see in vegas. occasionally, the brooklyn bowl has some actual talent, for example, Tycho is playing there tonight w/ big wild.

The last time we went to a show was Moudaber at Drais afterhours, during EDC week (we didn't go to EDC). Every other trip has been disappointing. It's basically impossible to find somewhere that isn't playing top 40 EDM music. If you know Malia, you can get in touch with her on FB to see if she knows of anything. I don't think she posts here anymore.

We instead go to other types of shows (i.e. Ka) when we're there. Sad, but I'm not going to go to a vegas club just to be in a club in vegas

Old Post Oct-04-2016 22:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GPC
#trance

I agree with you guys but it's funny, everyone I know who moved to Vegas is always claiming Vegas is the best music scene in the world. Better than Ibiza etc. We haven't gone to Vegas to go clubbing in years.

Old Post Oct-04-2016 23:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GPC Click here to Send GPC a Private Message Add GPC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigherm
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks for the reply guys. I'm just not down to get packed in a club with high priced drinks and high ticket prices. It's not cool. I'm not going to Vegas to go clubbing just there on vacation and wanted to throw a little party into it. Was hoping there was something ot so main stream. I miss Ice

Old Post Oct-05-2016 01:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigherm Click here to Send bigherm a Private Message Add bigherm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

The Sundown party at Daylight on Sunday looks like a cool party. But its probably not going on anymore since summer is pretty much over.

Friday: Chainsmokers at Hakkasan, Benny Benassi at Marquee

Saturday Day Clubs: Audien at Encore Beach, Chuckie at Wet Republic and Cash Cash at Marquee

Saturday night: Tommy Trash at Intrigue, Tiesto at Hakkasan, Nervo at Omnia, Steve Aoki at Jewel, Skrillex at XS, Fedde Le Gran at Marquee

Sunday Day: Steve Aoki at Wet Republic

Marquee Friday and Saturday night looks decent if it was me.

Old Post Oct-05-2016 20:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigherm
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
The Sundown party at Daylight on Sunday looks like a cool party. But its probably not going on anymore since summer is pretty much over.

Friday: Chainsmokers at Hakkasan, Benny Benassi at Marquee

Saturday Day Clubs: Audien at Encore Beach, Chuckie at Wet Republic and Cash Cash at Marquee

Saturday night: Tommy Trash at Intrigue, Tiesto at Hakkasan, Nervo at Omnia, Steve Aoki at Jewel, Skrillex at XS, Fedde Le Gran at Marquee

Sunday Day: Steve Aoki at Wet Republic

Marquee Friday and Saturday night looks decent if it was me.

I did see all those parties except didn't see Fedde le grand. I was thinking Bennasi but would rather see Fedde. Thanks I'll look into that

Old Post Oct-06-2016 04:02  United States
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
Chainsmokers
Benny Benassi
Chuckie
Tommy Trash
Tiesto
Nervo
Steve Aoki
Skrillex
Steve Aoki

Old Post Oct-06-2016 16:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

Chris Garcia got tagged on this via FB. Believe it's a house event, not sure how lit it gets.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...209481671871028

Old Post Oct-07-2016 16:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for omega1n Click here to Send omega1n a Private Message Add omega1n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Las Vegas this weekend
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackspanish trance tune [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLustral - "Broken" (Way Out West Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread