Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Mmw 2017
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Mmw 2017

It's that time boys and girls.

Waiting to grab some get lost tickets of trust

Anybody got any inside scoop on anything good? I'm hoping for some more parties at "the factory". Place was the tits for Basel

Old Post Jan-25-2017 01:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
safarimaster
tranceaddict

Confused

Same boat as you, waiting and hoping on Get Lost. We got a treat last year, maybe they will find another spot this year? We are down Thursday through Sunday so looking at Get Lost plus one or two other gigs. This year I'm interested in checking out some of the smaller stuff and going to try and take Friday off. Going to try at least...

Always wanted to get on the Digweed boat, Paradise at Space is a def. no for us. One thing I've learned is don't take the bait on early birds unless you are absolutely sure that's what you want to do. Wait a bit, see what's out there and do what you want. Seems every year something pops up that ruins your plans lol

Old Post Jan-26-2017 03:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for safarimaster Click here to Send safarimaster a Private Message Add safarimaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

We are heading in Wed afternoon, leaving Monday. Will be the last one for us...which makes me sad. (but I said last year was our last too...so...)

Last year our schedule was stacked and we were able to sell tix to the Cox Disco/funk set at Basement day of. Super easy and hassle free.

Already looking forward several annuals. Kinetika Showcase @ KYI for sure! Souleil, and HOPEFULLY Essential comes back this year. 2015 Line up was just as insane as the vibe at MAPS. Still think about Soul Clap's set at Sundown...just magical. Also Music On and any chance to see Paco.

Hit a shit ton of smaller events last year and heard a lot of new music. Took 2 days "off" but still ventured around.

This year's strategy yet to be determined, but thinking quality over quantity, but that will all be predicated on party releases.

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Jan-26-2017 17:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
captinjuan
Suspended User

I'm wondering if there will be wmc thread this year, was there one last year? can't remember

Old Post Jan-31-2017 04:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for captinjuan Click here to Send captinjuan a Private Message Add captinjuan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
floridacurteese
Supreme tranceaddict

This place is a ghost town now. I guess we're all getting old.

Here's the events I'm promoting - gruve.wantickets.com

Promo Code - Curtis

Let me know if you're booking VIP anywhere. Don't use the promo code for that. Last year Space was fuckin' up. But, new team, new management, new year.

Haven't heard anything from Lazarus or Crosstown this year yet. I feel like this happens every year though. And, last minute, BOOM.

Old Post Jan-31-2017 04:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for floridacurteese Click here to Send floridacurteese a Private Message Visit floridacurteese's homepage! Add floridacurteese to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

LOL haven't even logged in here for months. Seems I haven't missed much.

MMW should be a good one this year.

Some nice parties coming out.

Old Post Feb-03-2017 20:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by floridacurteese
This place is a ghost town now. I guess we're all getting old.

Here's the events I'm promoting - gruve.wantickets.com

Promo Code - Curtis

Let me know if you're booking VIP anywhere. Don't use the promo code for that. Last year Space was fuckin' up. But, new team, new management, new year.

Haven't heard anything from Lazarus or Crosstown this year yet. I feel like this happens every year though. And, last minute, BOOM.

I hope they don't skip it but they are doing Get Lost at SXM this year so we might be affected a bit. I'll ask Damian tonight.

Old Post Feb-03-2017 20:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
I hope they don't skip it but they are doing Get Lost at SXM this year so we might be affected a bit. I'll ask Damian tonight.
ouch..... is iii points partnering with them at sxm?

Old Post Feb-03-2017 20:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

anyone know what is up wit SurfComber.....

i saw Boris isn't doing his day party there this year?

Old Post Feb-04-2017 00:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

Looking forward to the annua Anjunadeep party, which was moved to Gramps this year from Cafeina. Still no lineup announced though.

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Feb-10-2017 03:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Ticket of trust on sale!!!!

Old Post Feb-22-2017 14:05  United States
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Worm Popper

Been quite a hiatus for me! But is the annual Digweed Sunset party happening this year?? It's truly the only thing that matters to me this year. A lot of sick parties yes, but that's the one that I feel I need to do. Frankly I listen to the live Digweed mix CDs the most out of any music. That invite-only cruise just seems like it's one of those special music events...

But yeah, the play differently party at Space on Friday night is fucking bonkers. Fucking damn. If I do the Digweed yacht (if it happens) then I foresee myself staying for that one. I'm telling y'all, that is not the one to miss. I know Hyte is gonna be dope and so is Treehouse, but that Play Differently shit is going to be next level dopeness and the vibe will be crazy (if it's anything at all like the Minus party in 2012).

Old Post Mar-01-2017 07:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Mmw 2017
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIs this a remix or bootleg Gtr- Mistral [2004] [10]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFaysal - "The Look Of Love 2002" (Instrumental Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread