Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Greetings
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ArmyGuyDan
tranceaddict in training

Greetings

Came across this forum a few years back but was unable to register, nice that I can finally register, been listening to Trance and other formats of electronic music since 91, about the only thing I listen to now a days, most of my music is on Di Radio Classic Trance, Classic Vocal Trance and Epic Trance Channel

Old Post Jul-18-2017 06:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ArmyGuyDan Click here to Send ArmyGuyDan a Private Message Add ArmyGuyDan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Forgive us in advance if we seem hostile and mistrusting, it isn't often that real accounts actually register here. So yeah, if you aren't an alt or a psycho in general, welcome! And if you are, fuck you.

Old Post Jul-18-2017 09:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

There's a greater chance of George Romero coming back to life than this forum.

Old Post Jul-18-2017 12:15 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Welcome Dan - if you're a legit account, be warned that the Chill Out Room (or c0r) is pretty much a clusterfuck most times, with some funny, but also some mental and very bitter people, so take what happens in this sub with a massive grain of salt.

The Music Discussion still gets a lot of action and the DJ promotion (good for sets), as does the production forum which is, bar none, probably the best source of dance music producing question and trivia on the web. We also don't tolerate all the meta bullshit and insane rantings etc there.

And just FYI John snow/IGK likes em young.

Old Post Jul-18-2017 17:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ArmyGuyDan
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Welcome Dan - if you're a legit account, be warned that the Chill Out Room (or c0r) is pretty much a clusterfuck most times, with some funny, but also some mental and very bitter people, so take what happens in this sub with a massive grain of salt.

The Music Discussion still gets a lot of action and the DJ promotion (good for sets), as does the production forum which is, bar none, probably the best source of dance music producing question and trivia on the web. We also don't tolerate all the meta bullshit and insane rantings etc there.

And just FYI John snow/IGK likes em young.

I'm a legit account, took forever to finally be able to register here

Old Post Jul-19-2017 19:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ArmyGuyDan Click here to Send ArmyGuyDan a Private Message Add ArmyGuyDan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ArmyGuyDan
I'm a legit account, took forever to finally be able to register here

Lol why? It's just an email verification.

Old Post Jul-19-2017 22:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Lol why? It's just an email verification.

New sign-ups were disabled for a while, I'm not sure exactly how long.

Old Post Jul-19-2017 22:24  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
I'm not sure exactly how long.

8 inches if you really need to know

Old Post Jul-20-2017 01:32 
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

0/10

Old Post Jul-20-2017 04:09  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

quote:
0/10

I could re tell it using the metric system?

I was about to compliment you on the job you were doing on the bots and alts. Come to find out you just turned off registration.

Btw sorry our police shot that lady.It was dark and they mistakenly thought she was black.

Old Post Jul-20-2017 11:42 
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
New sign-ups were disabled for a while, I'm not sure exactly how long.

Oh weird, no wonder there weren't any noobs on here for a while.

Was it to stop the endless alts?

Old Post Jul-20-2017 17:39 
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Isn't it great without Lagrangian?

Old Post Jul-20-2017 18:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Greetings
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnother classic tune ID needed [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBlur - "Song 2" (Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread