Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Blank & Jones sets Request
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tibberino
Sheltie

Blank & Jones sets Request

Hello folks. Does anyone have the following sets:

Jaspa Jones @ Umania, Den Haag 4.9.04
Blank & Jones @ 1015, San Francisco 6.11.04
Blank & Jones @ Eins Live Partyservice 17.4.04

Many thanks in advance

Last edited by tibberino on Jul-19-2017 at 18:59

Old Post Jul-19-2017 18:54  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for tibberino Click here to Send tibberino a Private Message Add tibberino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Yeah. I have them.

Old Post Jul-19-2017 19:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tibberino
Sheltie

Could you possibly upload them?

Old Post Jul-19-2017 20:36  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for tibberino Click here to Send tibberino a Private Message Add tibberino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

No. They're all for me.

Old Post Jul-20-2017 16:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
No. They're all for me.

Capitalist swine!

Old Post Jul-20-2017 16:55  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tibberino
Sheltie

quote:
No. They're all for me.

Well that's really helpful.

Old Post Jul-20-2017 17:33  Scotland
tibberino
Sheltie

Is there anyone that could upload these sets please?

Old Post Jul-27-2017 19:22  Scotland
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Yeah. I have them.

Old Post Jul-27-2017 21:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigherm
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm about 95% sure I was at the show @1015 Folsom

Old Post Jul-28-2017 04:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigherm Click here to Send bigherm a Private Message Add bigherm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

Ah, early/mid 2000's 1015. Haven't been there in years but it's apparently become a completely open format venue.

You get pushed out to Vacaville or you always been shacking up there?

Old Post Jul-28-2017 10:25  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigherm
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Paradox Lost
Ah, early/mid 2000's 1015. Haven't been there in years but it's apparently become a completely open format venue.

You get pushed out to Vacaville or you always been shacking up there?

Born and raised in Vacaville. Been here my whole life. Haven't been to 1015 since like 2010 or so when the stopped the Saturday trance nights. Loved that place. My profile pic was taken at 1015

Old Post Jul-29-2017 05:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigherm Click here to Send bigherm a Private Message Add bigherm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Blank & Jones sets Request

quote:
Originally posted by tibberino

Blank & Jones @ 1015, San Francisco 6.11.04
)

holy shit I remember that show. I think I ate 3 triple stacked blue dolphins that night

Old Post Jul-30-2017 01:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Blank & Jones sets Request
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHELP ME ID THIS: 1998 hard trance track [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJewel - "Serve The Ego" (Hani Num Club Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread