Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Above & Beyond - October 29th - Halloween
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Above & Beyond - October 29th - Halloween

Okay. Boomer suggested I begin a new thread in the last thread, rather than just posting in the last thread all the time.

Here we go.

Old Post Jul-30-2017 19:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

are you going?

Old Post Aug-01-2017 17:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Probably. Fuck, I hope.

Fuck.

Old Post Aug-02-2017 00:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

are there any comps available...?

Old Post Aug-02-2017 19:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancension
Supreme tranceaddict

It's gonna be so much fun guys.

Can't wait to see you all there.

Old Post Aug-05-2017 02:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancension Click here to Send trancension a Private Message Visit trancension's homepage! Add trancension to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Diamond was the sun that day as it pierced through the drawn curtains, fingers held up helplessly from the bed which cannot be exited yet, arms limp gelato. What were the thoughts once cobbled together that formed the film, a composite of vital and ephemeral vignettes that coalesced into dreams, yes, that's what they must've been, parlaying like a camera obscura that scrapes the back of an old and broken brain.

A machine whirs away in the background, it's subtle and mechanical pulse acting as a replacement for whatever pulse there had been. A picture on the wall ahead, of what? It's far too much to sort through right now under the fragrant funnel of filings that spilled out of their respective cabinets and scattered all apart upon the floor of the cerebellum.

The arm falls limp, slumping back down atop the lumps of leg below, the sun again cutting into view, piercing an unforgiving light all over, as if in judgment, scanning. A nurse, it must be, comes in as if on queue to shut the shade, check the chart, clip one bag of silvery substance and replace it with another, then promptly leave.

Back into the chrysalis, the placental hearth of an acceptance of inner dissonance begins to ebb over, every vein standing at attention, each capillary finding its own reason for revolt, and it is here that the other arm begins to itch, an unsightly disturbance just above the wrist.

A wristband. From the Above and Beyond show on October 29th - Halloween.

Ecstasy had been shoved into a budding, young, and waiting asshole by the gob. Eyes blinked in, then out. Several hours later.

The Air For Life.

We are breathing.

The Air For Life.

Old Post Aug-17-2017 23:12 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

This is going to be a good thread. I guarantee it.

Old Post Aug-18-2017 22:47 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

People will come from far and wide to post.

I am going to promote this thread. Patreon here I come.

Old Post Aug-18-2017 22:50 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I spoke with several potential posters yesterday as we prospected their posting in this thread. They seemed intrigued at the idea and informed me that they needed to run several mathematical models first before fully committing to posting in this thread, merely to ensure long term viability from doing so. I should hear back from them in 7 to 10 business days. In roughly a week and a half this thread will be popping, just you all wait and see.

Old Post Aug-19-2017 13:16 
trancension
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
I spoke with several potential posters yesterday as we prospected their posting in this thread. They seemed intrigued at the idea and informed me that they needed to run several mathematical models first before fully committing to posting in this thread, merely to ensure long term viability from doing so. I should hear back from them in 7 to 10 business days. In roughly a week and a half this thread will be popping, just you all wait and see.

I will mark August 30th on my calendar. I expect lasers and PLUR everywhere by then. Better be a fog machine too.

Old Post Aug-19-2017 19:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancension Click here to Send trancension a Private Message Visit trancension's homepage! Add trancension to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

It's definitely going to happen. So many people will be posting at once. A true fever pitch.

Old Post Aug-27-2017 21:29 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Okay, they backed out. I'll get back on this though, just you wait.

Old Post Sep-04-2017 15:47 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Above & Beyond - October 29th - Halloween
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha 1998 la locomotive track 11... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBarthezz - "On The Move" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread