Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Football Yo!!! (not futbol)
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
Football Yo!!! (not futbol)

Any football fans out there? Not that futbol shit. I'm talkin good ole American Football. Tis the season yo!

Who's your favorite team/s?
What team/s do you despise?
Season predictions (who's going to the Superbowl)?
Players to watch out for?
Controversies?

I'll tell you who I'm looking out for this season as with every season... THE RAIDERSSSS!!! We're going undefeated this season and winning the championship this year. Good luck to all of your teams being runner up.

The team I hate the most. The Patriots! I fuckingggg hate them!!! One reason... The Tuck Rule. If you follow football, you'll know what I'm talking about. Fuck the Pats. Fuck Brady.

Old Post Aug-10-2017 17:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Primary Team: GB Packers
Other Teams I root for: Titians, Raiders, Pats
Teams I hate: Vikings, Broncos,
SB Prediction I hope for: Packers vs Raiders
Realistic SB prediction: Giants vs Pats
Rookies to watch: D'Onta Foreman, Samaje Perine
Controversies: The Bears drafting Trubinsky,

Players I hate: OBJ, Drew Brees, Cam, Cruz

Players I like: Gronk, Suggs, Mike Evans

Old Post Aug-10-2017 19:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
Primary Team: GB Packers
Other Teams I root for: Titians, Raiders, Pats
Teams I hate: Vikings, Broncos,
SB Prediction I hope for: Packers vs Raiders
Realistic SB prediction: Giants vs Pats
Rookies to watch: D'Onta Foreman, Samaje Perine
Controversies: The Bears drafting Trubinsky,

Players I hate: OBJ, Drew Brees, Cam, Cruz

Players I like: Gronk, Suggs, Mike Evans

The Pats?!?! So Grosssss! But seeing a rematch of Giants vs Pats would be pretty awesome. But only if the Giants beat the Pats. I'd hate for them to win a 6th ring.

Old Post Aug-10-2017 19:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Who's your favorite team/s? Used to cheer for the Chargers because it was the home team. Now, not sure. I'm sure I will still watch, but IDK how invested I will be with them. Always been a closet Green Bay fan from the Brett Farve 90's glory days, might lean on them ?

What team/s do you despise? Raiders, Because they are trash just like their fans :cough: Billy :cough: Patriots because they are fucking cheaters, fucking lame yo.

Season predictions (who's going to the Superbowl)? Hard to say this early, I hope the Chargers go 0 - 16 (and Rams kill it) the next few years and LA kicks the Chargers out. Fucking Spanos.

Players to watch out for? Joey Bosa, if he doesn't get injured he will put up some beastly numbers up all season long.

Controversies? Spygate/deflategate from the Pats

Players I hate: Tom Brady & Michael Vick

Players I like: Philip Rivers, Brees, Rogers

It will be an interesting season like always, just wont be the same for me.

Old Post Aug-10-2017 22:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic

What team/s do you despise? Raiders, Because they are trash just like their fans :cough: Billy :cough: Patriots because they are fucking cheaters, fucking lame yo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I can't say I "hate" the Chargers all the time. I just hate them when they play the Raiders or have a good season which deters the Raiders from making the playoffs. I would have preferred them to stay in San Diego though.

Hop on this Raider bandwagon yo!!! It'll be a fun ride. Plus, we can see them in Vegas very soon

Old Post Aug-11-2017 17:56  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Hop on this Raider bandwagon yo!!! It'll be a fun ride. Plus, we can see them in Vegas very soon

Pass, I rather become a Patriots fan.

Old Post Aug-14-2017 16:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

favorite team: dallas cowboys

other teams i root for: since i live in buffalo ill cheer for the bills as a secondary team but theyre a sorry excuse for a football team to begin with

teams i hate: patriots and giants

controversies: not so much a controversy but more so waiting to see what trashy debauchery happens this year and gets posted across social media from the trashy bills fans while tailgating

other controversy: how ezekiel elliott gets a fuckin 6 game suspension for a domestic case that was dropped

predictions: if dallas stays in the hunt while zeke is on suspension (which i believe they will) dallas is making a major run at the super bowl this year if everyone stays healthy and the D gets their heads out of their asses also

Old Post Aug-14-2017 17:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

quote:
Originally posted by gimmebeatz
favorite team: dallas cowboys

That's worse than being a patriots fan. p

Old Post Aug-14-2017 17:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
That's worse than being a patriots fan. p

not really....

being a Dolphins fan living in NY, NJ is the worst thing

Old Post Aug-14-2017 18:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

The worst is a Patriots fan. Fuck them yo!

Old Post Aug-14-2017 18:11  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
The worst is a Raiders fan. Fuck them yo!

Fixed.

Old Post Aug-14-2017 20:25  United States
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Football Yo!!! (not futbol)

quote:
Any football fans out there? Not that futbol shit. I'm talkin good ole American Football. Tis the season yo!

Who's your favorite team/s?
What team/s do you despise?
Season predictions (who's going to the Superbowl)?
Players to watch out for?
Controversies?

I'll tell you who I'm looking out for this season as with every season... THE RAIDERSSSS!!! We're going undefeated this season and winning the championship this year. Good luck to all of your teams being runner up.

The team I hate the most. The Patriots! I fuckingggg hate them!!! One reason... The Tuck Rule. If you follow football, you'll know what I'm talking about. Fuck the Pats. Fuck Brady.

Who's your favorite team/s? Steelers (grew up in PGH) /
Married a Chargers fan, so kinda have to follow them.

What team/s do you despise? Ravens, Bengals, Patriots...not necc. in that order though.

Season predictions (who's going to the Superbowl)? Steelers vs. Cowboys would be a good matchup.

Players to watch out for? JuJu!!!!!!
Controversies? Hmmmm, something with the freaking patriots. Ugh f'n hate the patriots.

Tuck rules blows!!!!

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Aug-19-2017 22:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Football Yo!!! (not futbol)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktune in Innercity Game [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Ajare" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread