Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Windows 'Core Audio'?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Windows 'Core Audio'?

I wonder?

http://www.musicradar.com/news/is-m...making-software

Old Post Sep-18-2017 13:04  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stewart.m
Supreme tranceaddict

yeah saw the post for it on facebook should be interesting to see what they come up with

Old Post Sep-19-2017 22:11  England
Click Here to See the Profile for stewart.m Click here to Send stewart.m a Private Message Add stewart.m to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Faaaaak.

It seems finally they won't treat us like the red headed foster child kept under the stairs.

Tbh, if they're advertising jobs for this it means it's already in the works. Coreaudio would be a logical (sorry) choice to support it, but I won't put it past M$ to just try to make programs using existing asio platform.

The advert for the jobs also shows them looking for coders with experience to DAWS, so it sounds like M$ want to make a garage band competitor. Cna only probably be good news as it may put pressure on them to replace a 20+ year old standard with unified audio.

Old Post Sep-20-2017 19:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Ya ya. Really hoping they create a solution among motherboard manufacturers whereby a unified driver architecture can be integrated into Windows.

I still used my RME on the Macbook, but when that wasn't possible Core Audio just nailed the ability to plug in my Zoom H4N and allow screenflow to see system audio and the Zoom input for screencasting with SEPARATE audio streams.

Such a drag to do on PC still.

Old Post Sep-21-2017 08:47  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

I hope someone has the insight around the whole quantize / timing side of things so that the architecture lets us get the timing exactly how we desire

Old Post Sep-22-2017 09:11  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Terrence Parker

Looks like they are working on it
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...w-latency-audio

1. Anthony Paul & Jacksin - Bleach (Shiloh Remix)
2. Ryan Davis - Loophole
3. Rex Mundi - Sandstone

4. Michael Cassette - Memories (90's Piano Mix)
5. Cid Inc. - Caustic

Old Post Oct-07-2017 11:05  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Terrence Parker Click here to Send Terrence Parker a Private Message Add Terrence Parker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Terrence Parker
Looks like they are working on it
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...w-latency-audio

That is really, really fucking cool if they nail it.

Never noticed that before and the page is 6 months old lol.

Old Post Oct-07-2017 11:40  United Kingdom
Zak McKracken
tranceaddict Supreme

finally i can sync my machinedrum with songsmith over bluetooth

Old Post Oct-07-2017 11:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zak McKracken Click here to Send Zak McKracken a Private Message Add Zak McKracken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Capitalizt
Supreme tranceaddict

Can someone help make a mashup track for my wedding?

Long shot, but I wanted to see if anyone could volunteer to do a quick 4 minute mashup of various songs. Nothing fancy. My mom and I want to do a mother/son dance with starting with a slow song which breaks unexpectedly into 15 second clips of Billie Jean, The Twist, Gangham Style, etc.

something like this..

Old Post Oct-10-2017 14:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Capitalizt Click here to Send Capitalizt a Private Message Add Capitalizt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Sure, becuase posting in the production forum, in a thread about windows core audio is the best way to ask for a wedding mashup for you and your Mum to get down to.

Old Post Oct-10-2017 17:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris marsh
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Can someone help make a mashup track for my wedding?

quote:
Originally posted by Capitalizt
Long shot, but I wanted to see if anyone could volunteer to do a quick 4 minute mashup of various songs. Nothing fancy. My mom and I want to do a mother/son dance with starting with a slow song which breaks unexpectedly into 15 second clips of Billie Jean, The Twist, Gangham Style, etc.

something like this..

lol

to be honest that is really very easy, just get a free wave editor and do it yourself.

https://soundcloud.com/cj-marshall-2

Old Post Oct-11-2017 17:39  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for chris marsh Click here to Send chris marsh a Private Message Add chris marsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
bypass

Re: Can someone help make a mashup track for my wedding?

quote:
Originally posted by Capitalizt

something like this..

send me a link with the songs and the specific instructions and i'll do it for you.

Old Post Oct-11-2017 21:48  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Windows 'Core Audio'?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread