Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 12/29/2017 - Sasha and Digweed at The Midway (SF)
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
12/29/2017 - Sasha and Digweed at The Midway (SF)

https://www.ticketfly.com/event/159...-san-francisco/

Tickets purchased yo! Sasha and Digweed are my all time favorites. Catching them together is such a rare thing so I highly suggest all of you to come check them out.

Old Post Nov-15-2017 15:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

I am going w/ +5 (maybe more)

Old Post Nov-16-2017 00:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigherm
Supreme tranceaddict

Only seen digweed once. This will be the first time for Sasha and both of them. Can’t wait

Old Post Nov-16-2017 08:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigherm Click here to Send bigherm a Private Message Add bigherm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Hell Yeah! Glad to see some family there that night. We have some close friends flying up from LA that evening. And then they're all flying back Saturday morning after the party. We're supposed to be up in the bay visiting family but might have to come back for work. Figuring out the logistics but whatever it is, we can't miss this shit.

Old Post Nov-16-2017 15:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Wait a sec, does this mean S&D are in Cali for NYE? Please let it be true

Old Post Nov-17-2017 18:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Wait a sec, does this mean S&D are in Cali for NYE? Please let it be true

No because Digweed is playing at Output NY for NYE. Tara Brooks is opening.

Old Post Nov-17-2017 18:26  United States
TSG
"Trinity"

Hope to see some familiar faces!

Old Post Nov-21-2017 07:48  Oman
Click Here to See the Profile for TSG Click here to Send TSG a Private Message Add TSG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Originally posted by TSG
Hope to see some familiar faces!

Yay!

Old Post Nov-21-2017 18:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TSG
"Trinity"

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
Yay!

Woo hoo!

Old Post Nov-21-2017 18:59  Oman
Click Here to See the Profile for TSG Click here to Send TSG a Private Message Add TSG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rizo
rizoholic

no socal date? was planning on going down there for nye. if none, guess sign me up for s&d. dont think ive gone out in a year and half

Old Post Dec-14-2017 19:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for rizo Click here to Send rizo a Private Message Add rizo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Originally posted by rizo
no socal date? was planning on going down there for nye. if none, guess sign me up for s&d. dont think ive gone out in a year and half

I think it's only fair... wasn't there a S&D party in LA not too long ago and none in SF?

Maybe I'm mis-remembering.

edit: oh hey you live in the south bay

Old Post Dec-14-2017 19:54  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
I think it's only fair... wasn't there a S&D party in LA not too long ago and none in SF?

Maybe I'm mis-remembering.

edit: oh hey you live in the south bay

Unfortunately no S&D event in SoCal. There was supposed to be an event at the Paladium on 12/28 (Thursday) but the plan was scrapped based off of early ticket sales for Solomun. Solomun show ended up selling out last minute because that's how LA is. Everyone is so last minute around here. it's like they find out that their friends are going which prompts them buy their tickets. In many cases, it's too late and people are scrounging around for some.

Old Post Dec-14-2017 20:52  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 12/29/2017 - Sasha and Digweed at The Midway (SF)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPopular Song... [2006] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNu Nrg - Universe [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread