Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Track from 2000-2002 era NEED ID'ED SOLVED
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
HADOKEN
tranceaddict

Track from 2000-2002 era NEED ID'ED SOLVED

Hey
This track is horrible quality. Sorry.
I recorded it off 1groove radio station in toronto around 2000-2002 era
So the station itself was not clear so its a cassette recording of a bad radio station, which was then ripped to cd, which was then ripped to mp3 which is now ripped to youtube LOL talk about progressive trance.

Anyways.. i really need this track Identified. Please have a listen.
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1zHELbBCz69

Last edited by HADOKEN on Sep-17-2019 at 18:08

Old Post Nov-30-2017 22:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for HADOKEN Click here to Send HADOKEN a Private Message Add HADOKEN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HADOKEN
tranceaddict

Im sure someone out there knows the name of this tune

Old Post Dec-08-2017 06:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for HADOKEN Click here to Send HADOKEN a Private Message Add HADOKEN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

I think it is, Opaque - Bad Pills but I'm not sure which version, I osceilez between A2 or B1.

Info: https://www.discogs.com/Opaque-Bad-Pills/release/9108
Sample: Only A1 https://www.juno.co.uk/products/opa...pills/76514-01/

Old Post Apr-04-2018 21:23  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

Do not forget about this topic.

Old Post Sep-17-2019 14:24  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HADOKEN
tranceaddict

Anyone have this track available for download? i cant find it anywhere.

Old Post Sep-17-2019 18:07  Canada
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by HADOKEN
Anyone have this track available for download? i cant find it anywhere.

It's quite rare, unfortunately I don't have it!

Old Post Sep-17-2019 18:25  Romania
HADOKEN
tranceaddict

Ok no problem. Ill keep searching or maybe buy the vinyl and have it ripped to digital.

Old Post Sep-17-2019 18:35  Canada
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by HADOKEN
Ok no problem. Ill keep searching or maybe buy the vinyl and have it ripped to digital.

If you succeed, please send me a copy in private for my personal collection. Thanks in advance.

Old Post Sep-17-2019 18:44  Romania
HADOKEN
tranceaddict

2 tracks which i had ided several years ago i loved so much but couldnt find them anywhere online so i bought the vinyls and had them ripped to mp3. Those 2 tracks were crop dusters your love sample https://youtu.be/kR1XcbgWEsw
And the other vinyl i bought was freemind tranceform (beta mix) sample https://youtu.be/98B5gf29Iq4

I was the first person to digitize these 2 tracks and vinyls on the internet. Then i spread it around and other took credit for it which kind ofbupset me because i spent a lot of time and money digitizing them. Anyways...at least i have them.

Sometimes if u love the track enough you will go to great lengths to get it.

And yes if i get it i will pm u and send it 4 sure

Last edited by HADOKEN on Sep-17-2019 at 20:48

Old Post Sep-17-2019 19:06  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Track from 2000-2002 era NEED ID'ED SOLVED
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTechno track with electro noize from 2004 [2008] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackInterstate - Lift [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread