Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > anyone ever been to CRSSD festival in San Diego?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

anyone ever been to CRSSD festival in San Diego?

Last edited by MR STROKE on Dec-20-2017 at 01:13

Old Post Dec-20-2017 00:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Wife and I went once a couple years ago - we happened to be in SD for a few days and found a cheap ticket. It's nothing to write home about, but I would go again

Old Post Dec-20-2017 16:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

It's gotten bigger and better. They invest more money into production now but that has created a coachella hipster vibe, but still fun.

Line up is pretty strong this year, I might go to see Bonobo.

Old Post Dec-20-2017 16:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
It's gotten bigger and better. They invest more money into production now but that has created a coachella hipster vibe, but still fun.

Line up is pretty strong this year, I might go to see Bonobo.

Yep, line up is strong this year and my Wife loves Gorgon City so were probably grabbing tickets. I am assuming this festival scews older.. (no douchey EDC Bro's)

Old Post Dec-20-2017 19:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Well that music in general does attract the more "seasoned" partier. But it has come trendy (hence coachella remark) so you still see EDC types, just not as much. Just like Coachella you see them as well, just not as many as EDC it self.

Old Post Dec-20-2017 21:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

We went to the most recent one where Dixon was playing at. It was cool. Nothing special. Cool vibe.

Cons: Lots of young folks... I felt like they were all in college or something. Also, no smoking or vaping allowed. that sucked for me.

Old Post Dec-21-2017 14:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLiE586
Supreme tranceaddict

It's a total bro fest with a vibe to match, but overall a fun time as it's something different. Biggest downfall is not being able to smoke, which I do anyways, but be ready to be hassled non stop for it.

Old Post Dec-21-2017 20:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLiE586 Click here to Send iLLiE586 a Private Message Add iLLiE586 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by iLLiE586
It's a total bro fest with a vibe to match, but overall a fun time as it's something different. Biggest downfall is not being able to smoke, which I do anyways, but be ready to be hassled non stop for it.

LOLLL!! I wanted to say the same thing about it being a Bro/Frat Fest but didn't want sound to mean.

Old Post Dec-21-2017 20:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

presales purchased.

Old Post Jan-03-2018 14:24  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

You doing both days?

Old Post Jan-24-2018 21:08  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
You doing both days?

Yes! But right more interested in attending Sunday because that's when I assume Sasha is playing. Cierz D is going to be a cluster fuck.

If anyone knows about any cool after parties where some of the headliners are performing, post away yo!

Old Post Jan-26-2018 21:29  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Spin Nightclub is the only place for after hours that goes late in into the AM, I'm sure they will have someone from the festival there after. Bang Bang will have some one as well, but they close at 130am.

Old Post Jan-28-2018 06:18  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > anyone ever been to CRSSD festival in San Diego?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCool Tune - ID Needed [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMilk Inc - "Stay with me" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread