Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Wynn booking hipster house artists Solomun, Jamie Jones
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

Wynn booking hipster house artists Solomun, Jamie Jones

I guess Vegas sees the electro fad dying and trying to hop on this bandwagon now ....

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...vegas-wynn-2018

Old Post Jan-04-2018 21:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

I guess if I had plan another trip to Vegas, I'd at least plan it around one of Solomun's gigs.

Old Post Jan-05-2018 13:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
I guess if I had plan another trip to Vegas, I'd at least plan it around one of Solomun's gigs.

I'm down! Lets plan a trip!

Old Post Jan-06-2018 06:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
I'm down! Lets plan a trip!

I heard his first residency appearance is supposed to be during the week of EDC.

Old Post Jan-08-2018 19:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
I heard his first residency appearance is supposed to be during the week of EDC.

Maybe we'll shoot for the 2nd date. Although I've never done EDC in Vegas. And now its in May.

Old Post Jan-08-2018 20:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

I should be game.

As long as I can get the days off from work.

Old Post Jan-24-2018 21:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Wynn booking hipster house artists Solomun, Jamie Jones
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackZabiela ID needed from guvernment toronto [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSilverblue - "Do You Know" (Syntone Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread