Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Deeve - Spared (90 min. Deep House)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Deeve
tranceaddict

Deeve - Spared (90 min. Deep House)

While certainly not the peaktime set Ive been promising here on this board a month ago (@system-j, Im gonna deliver that one, promised ), maybe some of you might want to give this one a listen.

Way shorter than my usual sets, and getting down to brass tacks within the first hour...

Felt weird to play such a "short" set. I wonder how those big names must feel who are pushed to play 60 min. slots at festivals. House/Techno/whatever electronic music subgenre is meant to be played in a longer setting...anyway, just my thoughts.

Enjoy the music

Deeve - Spared (90 min. Deep House set)

Old Post Jan-21-2018 17:46  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Deeve Click here to Send Deeve a Private Message Visit Deeve's homepage! Add Deeve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
flynno
tranceaddict

Spare a thought

Hi Deeve - yes I am in agreement with you 1 hour is just too short. All you can really do is play tracks. I reckon one needs 2-3 hours to tell your story. Anyway I've really been enjoying your sets - all of them. In fact just last week Saturday I had some friends over and we were all pretty much Enchanted. This is another one of your sets that I am thoroughly enjoying. If this was my set I would be very happy with it. Not sure I would call it deep house though. Looking forward to that peaktime set. Regards. Flynno

Old Post Jan-27-2018 14:29  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for flynno Click here to Send flynno a Private Message Add flynno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deeve
tranceaddict

Re: Spare a thought

quote:
Originally posted by flynno
Hi Deeve - yes I am in agreement with you 1 hour is just too short. All you can really do is play tracks. I reckon one needs 2-3 hours to tell your story. Anyway I've really been enjoying your sets - all of them. In fact just last week Saturday I had some friends over and we were all pretty much Enchanted. This is another one of your sets that I am thoroughly enjoying. If this was my set I would be very happy with it. Not sure I would call it deep house though. Looking forward to that peaktime set. Regards. Flynno

Flynno, thanks a lot for your feedback mate! Glad to hear you guys were enjoying the music! Good question regarding the genre btw, always wonder how to label it. But what matters is that you liked it. Keep in touch, cheers

Old Post Jan-27-2018 20:57  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Deeve Click here to Send Deeve a Private Message Visit Deeve's homepage! Add Deeve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deeve
tranceaddict

And here we go, I compiled the tracklist:

1 Powel - I Don't Waste My Tears On You (Original Mix)
2 Kora (CA), Nic Falardeau - Wahiba (Powel Remix)
3 Clara Hill - Silent Roar (Neil Quigley Mix)
4 Brickman, Kirill Matveev - Once Pegasus Lost the Lightning (Kirill's Retouch)
5 Sidartha Siliceo, Simon Vuarambon - Liberation (Original Mix)
6 Celestial Strangers - Cabaret (Original Mix)
7 Zone+ - Sia (Original Mix)
8 Celestial Strangers - A Moment Of Silence (Original Mix)
9 Paskal & Urban absolutes feat. Kasar - Hold Your Head Up (Kai von Glasow Remix)
10 Savvas - Adrift (Peter Makto & Gregory S Remix)
11 Abstraxion - Spazieren (Ripperton Remix 2)
12 Sfire - Sfire 3 (John Talabot's Warehouse Dub)
13 Chris Gavin - Nice View (Omid 16B Remix)
14 Sasha - Channel Deq (Max Cooper Remix)
15 Jeremy Olander - Caravelle (Original Mix)
16 Sentre - Sunshine (Sentre Club Mix)
17 Francesca Lombardo - Never Too Far (Original Mix)
18 Gab Rhome - Mount Fuji's Romance Federation (Original Mix)
19 Lake People - Tomorrows Happiness (Original Mix)
20 Pierre van Dormael - Le temps immobile (Mr. Nobody OST)

Old Post Jan-27-2018 20:57  Germany
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Another nice set, as ever. As usual when you post a new set, I waited until Marta and I are having a nice meal and then I put it on without telling her what it is. She guessed it was you immediately. No criticisms to make - you have this style of deep, dreamy house music on lockdown. I'm looking forward to your peak time set, though.

When I meet up with my friends to DJ we all take it turns to play different slots (warm-up, peak, close) and next time I'll be doing the warm-up set. I've been re-listening to a few of your sets because I need more stuff in this style, and you're so good at picking out this kind of tune. My favourite in this set was the remix of Silent Roar, so don't be surprised if you see it in one of my tracklists soon!

> Skipton's Only Prog Night [Warm Up Grooves]
> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]

Old Post Jan-30-2018 19:44  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deeve
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Another nice set, as ever. As usual when you post a new set, I waited until Marta and I are having a nice meal and then I put it on without telling her what it is. She guessed it was you immediately. No criticisms to make - you have this style of deep, dreamy house music on lockdown. I'm looking forward to your peak time set, though.

When I meet up with my friends to DJ we all take it turns to play different slots (warm-up, peak, close) and next time I'll be doing the warm-up set. I've been re-listening to a few of your sets because I need more stuff in this style, and you're so good at picking out this kind of tune. My favourite in this set was the remix of Silent Roar, so don't be surprised if you see it in one of my tracklists soon!

Haha already excited to see how you embed that one mate, bring it on
Thanks for listening!

Old Post Feb-01-2018 23:14  Germany

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Deeve - Spared (90 min. Deep House)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread