Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Coachella 2018
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

Coachella 2018

See you geezers in the Yuma tent

Last edited by MR STROKE on Jan-28-2018 at 06:32

Old Post Jan-26-2018 17:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

Wow! I'm old.

Old Post Jan-26-2018 21:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Wow! I'm old.

it's average from top to bottom. it isn't just you. there's enough on there that the festival will still be great, i doubt i'll have many moments where there isn't something to hear, but there's just very little to get real excited about, unlike the past 7 years i've been

but seriously: what the fuck has happened to music when migos is headlining festivals? then again, we also have trump in the white house, so i'm sure there's a joke somewhere there to be had.

Old Post Jan-29-2018 22:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

I'm not too excited about this lineup either. And I have tickets for week 1 and a house for the week.

Can anyone list the DJ's they recognize that will likely be in the Yuma tent ?

I know in years past the bigger commercials DJ's would have spots in the Sahara tent. (Steve Angello and Tritonal last year)

Old Post Jan-29-2018 22:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
I'm not too excited about this lineup either. And I have tickets for week 1 and a house for the week.

I know in years past the bigger commercials DJ's would have spots in the Sahara tent. (Steve Angello and Tritonal last year)

Chris Liebing
Jackmaster
Jamie Jones
Black Coffee
Justin Martin
Detroit Love
HITO
Moon Boots
Maceo Plex
The Black Madonna
Yaeji
Joesph Capriati
Kolsch
Omar S
Micheal Mayer
Hannah Wants
Avalon Emerson
Jason Bentley

Last edited by MR STROKE on Jan-30-2018 at 06:39

Old Post Jan-30-2018 06:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz

but seriously: what the fuck has happened to music when migos is headlining festivals?

LOL!! I was thinking the same thing when I saw their name on it.

Old Post Jan-30-2018 15:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017

you'll like Maceo Plex, Joseph Capriati, and Chris Liebing. I've always enjoyed Michael Mayer too.

Old Post Jan-30-2018 15:34  United States
refuge
That 303 Guy

Pretty underwhelming to be honest. All the house & techno acts mentioned have already played dozens of times in LA. It'll never be at the same quality level it was from '99-2006 when it was at its height.

Old Post Jan-31-2018 00:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for refuge Click here to Send refuge a Private Message Visit refuge's homepage! Add refuge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Daft Punk in 2006 was peak in my opinion for "EDM."

Went a few times after since then, but that was pretty much it as far as wow factor.

Going now a days would be more for the experience and not to see the acts. Rather catch EDM guys elsewhere. Even though Wu-Tang Orchestra and 2pac hologram were pretty legit, neither EDM related tho.

Old Post Feb-02-2018 20:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xtracktor
EDM Conservative

quote:
Originally posted by refuge
Pretty underwhelming to be honest. All the house & techno acts mentioned have already played dozens of times in LA. It'll never be at the same quality level it was from '99-2006 when it was at its height.

Refuge speaks the truth....good times my friend!

Last edited by Xtracktor on Feb-06-2018 at 01:29

Old Post Feb-06-2018 01:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Xtracktor Click here to Send Xtracktor a Private Message Add Xtracktor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
Chris Liebing
Jackmaster
Jamie Jones
Black Coffee
Justin Martin
Detroit Love
HITO
Moon Boots
Maceo Plex
The Black Madonna
Yaeji
Joesph Capriati
Kolsch
Omar S
Micheal Mayer
Hannah Wants
Avalon Emerson
Jason Bentley

Just added these to my favorites on the Coachella app. I found all except Detroit Love.

Glad to see there is an express uber option for Am Ex users.....I'm sure it will still be a mess.

There are also some pretty cool day parties and after parties weekend 1. Jamie Jones b2b Black Coffee, Maceo Plex, Erick Morillo, Chris Liebing.....

Old Post Mar-31-2018 01:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

Man that was fun. Skipped all of the headliners. Found myself in Dolab tent more than Yuma this year.

Antarctic is pretty cool also if you haven't tried it yet.

Lots of surprise guest sets at the Dolab (RL Grime. Martinez Brothers, Jackmaster b2b Black Madonna, Doc Martin b2b w/ Marquez Wyatt.

Barely have any brain cells left and caught a cold from the lack of sleep! (and maybe a mixture of the weather and dust)

Old Post Apr-18-2018 00:34  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Coachella 2018
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnyone recognize this vocal from deep dish track [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCastaneda - "Floor Control" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread