Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Ultra WMC Miami
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Ultra WMC Miami

Any one else going?

Old Post Feb-07-2018 18:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

After 4 of the last 5 years, my Wife has requested a more relaxing vacation. Must listen I guess. 5 days of hard charging is a lot of work in your 40s.

MMW is my happy week. Torturing myself on looking at events as they come out daily.

Still haven't canceled my hotel though. LOL!!!!

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Feb-07-2018 21:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

You going for John's bachelor party ?

My last 4 Miami trips have been without wifey. And I might have another bachelor party coming up there.

Old Post Feb-07-2018 22:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigherm
Supreme tranceaddict

I’ll be there for the first time in 10 years. I believe “bigPerf” is going as well

Old Post Feb-08-2018 07:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigherm Click here to Send bigherm a Private Message Add bigherm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

Not going but is there does anyone have a list of events?

Old Post Feb-08-2018 13:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by bstorm
After 4 of the last 5 years, my Wife has requested a more relaxing vacation. Must listen I guess. 5 days of hard charging is a lot of work in your 40s.

MMW is my happy week. Torturing myself on looking at events as they come out daily.

Still haven't canceled my hotel though. LOL!!!!

Yeah it doesn't hurt to skip a year. I skipped two years ago and 3yrs ago but I went last year and was reminded how fun it is. On top of that its a friends bachelor party so it's a must go. Might pass on WMC next year for Ibiza or Tommorowland depending on my work/school schedule.

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
You going for John's bachelor party ?

My last 4 Miami trips have been without wifey. And I might have another bachelor party coming up there.

Yeah going for his bachelor party, and to party/hang with friends as well lol. I'm going a few days earlier to take a road trip from Miami to the Key West. Always been on my to do list when it came to driving.

quote:
Originally posted by bigherm
I’ll be there for the first time in 10 years. I believe “bigPerf” is going as well

Nice! I might see you guys there! idk what I'm even doing for most the week since not that many parties have been announced. Doing A&B Thursday night (buddies bachelor party) and Sunday night after hours into Monday afternoon at Space. Gonna hang with friends and also support friends in the industry that I know personally.

Other then that nothing is set in stone.

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Not going but is there does anyone have a list of events?

Not much is out (like always), but this website has the best track record of events.

It's like EDC Vegas, the events and it's lineup don't get fully announced until the week before, sometimes days before lol

https://www.miamimusicweek.com/

Old Post Feb-08-2018 15:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
I'm going a few days earlier to take a road trip from Miami to the Key West. Always been on my to do list when it came to driving.

https://www.miamimusicweek.com/

hey! share some pictures like you did the last big road trip you went on. the one where you did a cross country trip.

Old Post Feb-08-2018 17:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

I remember my first WMC or whatever they call it now. This website was super active, especially the Florida section. It had its own WMC sub-thread. One person had a list of all the events, and all of the events had its own threads...

Pretty sure that was in 2008. I feel old now.

Old Post Feb-08-2018 20:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
I remember my first WMC or whatever they call it now. This website was super active, especially the Florida section. It had its own WMC sub-thread. One person had a list of all the events, and all of the events had its own threads...

Pretty sure that was in 2008. I feel old now.

We are old(er)!! Just shows how times have changed. This place WAS the place for Miami/WMC party events. Free ones would always pop up and sometimes those were better than the paid ones. All the parties in the sub forum. Now my wmc post is like the only one lol

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
hey! share some pictures like you did the last big road trip you went on. the one where you did a cross country trip.

Here's some from Vallarta/Mexico last month. This would be much easier if you had social media!! lol

Puerto Vallarta

Boca De Tomatlan

Nuevo Vallarta

San Pancho

Isla Marrieta aka Hidden Beach

Yelapa

El Grullo, Jalisco

Old Post Feb-09-2018 01:28  United States
bigherm
Supreme tranceaddict

I’ve done the Key West drive last time out there. It was awesome. It it’s basically a all day thing. Don’t be like me and my wife. If you have a convertible, put sun screen on haha. We got so burnt it wasn’t fun.

Old Post Feb-09-2018 07:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigherm Click here to Send bigherm a Private Message Add bigherm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by bigherm
I’ve done the Key West drive last time out there. It was awesome. It it’s basically a all day thing. Don’t be like me and my wife. If you have a convertible, put sun screen on haha. We got so burnt it wasn’t fun.

Haha

I'm breaking it up into two days, so I'm not gonna rush it. I kind of want to make it 3 day trip and hit up dry tortugas. If I do that I will end up with two rooms, one in the keys and one in south beach. On top of that the cost of going to dry tortugas, so in the end it just doesn't make sense.

Unless someone needs a place to crash Wends night only?

Old Post Feb-09-2018 16:31  United States
Huff22
tranceaddict

I may do a Friday-Tuesday Trip.

Only lineups that i have seen are the Boris get Wet Party, @ the National w/ Oscar L, Dennis Cruz, Cocodrills and Anthony Attalaa.

And the Space Closing Party, which was Martinez Bros and Carola.

Old Post Feb-09-2018 19:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Huff22 Click here to Send Huff22 a Private Message Add Huff22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Ultra WMC Miami
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp with this track ID! [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWilliam Hawk - Sunrise (Beyond Ibiza Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread