Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > EDC Vegas 2018
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

EDC Vegas 2018

See you on the Speedway in an E Puddle

Fuck I think I am getting too old for this shit

Last edited by MR STROKE on Feb-15-2018 at 18:39

Old Post Feb-15-2018 17:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

How can anyone read this?

Old Post Feb-15-2018 18:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
How can anyone read this?

TA is a fucking retirement home these days, gonna change your name to 72yearoldpartyanimal

Old Post Feb-15-2018 18:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE

TA is a fucking retirement home these days, gonna change your name to 72yearoldpartyanimal

LOL! I kinda like it!

Old Post Feb-15-2018 18:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

~90% garbage. i just dont see enough that we would be kept interested for 3 full days.

my wife an i occasionally talk about going back to EDC someday, but they need to do better than this. i miss the old EDC where they'd pull all sorts of music, including unique live shows (i.e. STS9), and the garbage was maintained to a single stage. It's all fucked up a reversed now, with a single stage worth of good music surrounded by the same tired shit.

shrug, i dont know why i'm complaining... i have plenty of other festivals to go to guess i'm just nostalgic for the better days of EDC

Old Post Feb-15-2018 20:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

I might go. Missed out on last year. Kinda had fomo last year. Who knows lol :/

Old Post Feb-17-2018 16:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

unless you have an promoter/artist/ backstage pass of sorts...these festivals really aren't worth it

Old Post Feb-17-2018 19:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
unless you have an promoter/artist/ backstage pass of sorts...these festivals really aren't worth it

This was true years ago, but its not anymore at EDC. They are removing the free open bars that used to be in the artist lounges. A lot of stages you can't even get back stage if you don't have a music conductor (good), experience creator (better) or the main production band that just says Insomniac (best).After those three types of bands Guest is the 4th best just behind Music Conductor.

Those are the best bands to have. Outside of those, the other bands just get you in/outs and maybe some other things.

Back stage is never as cracked up as you think it is. Unless you pull some girls from the crowd and bring them backstage, that's where things get interesting.

Front of the house & the view from the cabanas is sometimes the best views of EDC. And at that, you're pretty much in the crowd just elevated. One big thing back stage is good for are the carts to get you from place to place fast. I need the exercise so I don't mind walking haha

Old Post Feb-21-2018 02:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
This was true years ago, but its not anymore at EDC.

Back stage is never as cracked up as you think it is. Unless you pull some girls from the crowd and bring them backstage, that's where things get interesting.

I lucked out years ago when EDC was in NJ in 2012, got an artist pass which pretty much gave me access to everything. I thought I was in some kind of DJ fantasy camp cause I was able to meet a lot of my fav DJs

Old Post Feb-22-2018 13:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
This was true years ago, but its not anymore at EDC. They are removing the free open bars that used to be in the artist lounges. a

this was awesome. I remember they had this big open bar back at EDC Colosseum. Free (quality) booze and beer all day/night long.

Old Post Feb-22-2018 17:34  United States
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
this was awesome. I remember they had this big open bar back at EDC Colosseum. Free (quality) booze and beer all day/night long.

Yeah, grey goose open bar? I remember feeding my friends drinks through the fence via a straw. I got really wasted that year. I wasn't even 21.

Old Post Feb-22-2018 21:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
I lucked out years ago when EDC was in NJ in 2012, got an artist pass which pretty much gave me access to everything. I thought I was in some kind of DJ fantasy camp cause I was able to meet a lot of my fav DJs

Yeah, you can meet all your favorite DJs and talk to them as long as they are "chill." I kinda over looked that fact because I personally don't really care about the djs that I don't know personally.

So I guess there's more to it then, that I myself don't even see the perks anymore lol

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
Yeah, grey goose open bar? I remember feeding my friends drinks through the fence via a straw. I got really wasted that year. I wasn't even 21.

Yeah I mean they kind of still do this, but very very randomly. In the Cabanas area they do this at every EDC in a certain section. Same with other Insomniac events as well. But out backstage in the open like the older EDC's they do not anymore.

Old Post Feb-23-2018 16:54  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > EDC Vegas 2018
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack heard at Kudorf in Berlin 15th of June during the world cup. [2006] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLexy & k paul - "der fernsehturm" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread