Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Holy crap it's Friday again already. Friday 148.
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Holy crap it's Friday again already. Friday 148.

Where does the time go?

Might go see Black Panther this weekend. My favourite thing about going to the movies is sprinkling peanut butter M&Ms in my popcorn.

Old Post Feb-23-2018 13:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Football competition for the kids would have started again tomorrow, but all matches were cancelled due to the cold, so it not gonna be on the field at 8:45 in the morning
Training this evening has not been cancelled, but if it's not to windy that should be okay with just a few degrees below zero.

Not much planned for the weekend expect some family visits and watching the Olympics.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Feb-23-2018 15:38  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Today is the oncology follow up to tell us what stage she's at. No big/real weekend plans, but if the weather stays mild I might get in some cardio and sneak in an early morning trip to the cabin or something. I need to clean the damned gutters out, too, since we're in the early spring/rainy/monsoon season.

Old Post Feb-23-2018 17:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Is it your cabin?

Old Post Feb-23-2018 17:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Is it your cabin?

Why? Do you want to seize it?

Old Post Feb-23-2018 18:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Today is the oncology follow up to tell us what stage she's at. No big/real weekend plans, but if the weather stays mild I might get in some cardio and sneak in an early morning trip to the cabin or something. I need to clean the damned gutters out, too, since we're in the early spring/rainy/monsoon season.

Hoping for good news! That doesn't sound right does it? Hoping you caught it early is what I mean by that.

Old Post Feb-23-2018 18:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Is it your cabin?

Yes, and no. My dad (with a little/occasional help from me and my younger brother) built it a few years ago on the back side of his parents' 70 acre cattle farm. When his dad got sick several years ago, they put the property into dad's and his sisters' names. Then, a few years after that, mom and dad bought out the sisters. Finally, a year or so ago, mom and dad signed the deed over to me and my brother. So, it's more of a "family cabin" than any one person's, but dad has, by far, the majority of the time/labor in it and all the material costs.

PS, please don't seize it.

Old Post Feb-23-2018 18:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

How’s the chinking on it?

Old Post Feb-23-2018 18:44 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
How’s the chinking on it?

Bwahahahahha. It has cedar shakes and "ship lap" cedar (I think) planks, so no chinking was necessary in the building of this cabin. However, for the sake of both posterity and racism, I think I will do a little chinking the next time I'm there.

Old Post Feb-23-2018 18:51  United States
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Heading out to get drunk with work colleagues soon. I'm not a massive fan of the bars they tend to end up in, but it's good to show one's face at this kind of thing.

Tomorrow it's my girlfriend's birthday, so I'll be fending off the inevitable hangover with red wine and food.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Feb-23-2018 18:54  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Hoping for good news! That doesn't sound right does it? Hoping you caught it early is what I mean by that.

UPDATE: bone marrow biopsy results are still pending, but based on yesterday's PET scan, it's Stage 2. The spot on the adrenal gland was not cancer. The oncologist said if the bone marrow biopsy comes back "bad," which is rare, it will be Stage 3, and we'll have to approach it differently. Otherwise, chemo starts Tuesday at 8:30 AM. First one is 6 hours. Wonder if the hospital wi-fi blocks BitTorrent.

Old Post Feb-23-2018 19:00  United States
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Yes, and no. My dad (with a little/occasional help from me and my younger brother) built it a few years ago on the back side of his parents' 70 acre cattle farm. When his dad got sick several years ago, they put the property into dad's and his sisters' names. Then, a few years after that, mom and dad bought out the sisters. Finally, a year or so ago, mom and dad signed the deed over to me and my brother. So, it's more of a "family cabin" than any one person's, but dad has, by far, the majority of the time/labor in it and all the material costs.

PS, please don't seize it.

lol that's cool as fuck. I fantasize about living off the grid in a cabin, would be sick.

Old Post Feb-23-2018 20:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Holy crap it's Friday again already. Friday 148.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCol Hamilton lush 1998 [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAsem Shama & Axel Bartsch - Drumfiles 2.0 [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread