Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 6/22/2018 - Dixon and DJ Tennis @ August Hall SF (old Ruby Skye)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
6/22/2018 - Dixon and DJ Tennis @ August Hall SF (old Ruby Skye)

https://www.ticketweb.com/event/dix...5508.1521825253

Dixon is fucking amazing and to have DJ Tennis would be the icing the on cakes. I'm highly considering this party but man... it'd have to be one of those fly in at night and leave in the morning kind of parties for me.

Old Post Mar-23-2018 17:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

wonder what the crowd will be like (even w/ that lineup, you have to worry given RS history)... havent been to the remodeled place yet.

Old Post Mar-23-2018 19:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

I'm curious too. The crowd at Ruby towards the end REALLY sucked! Looking at some pictures online, the venue looks pretty cool, more modern looking. Looks like it would still attract a commercial crowd BUT this is Dixon yo! This cat is fucking awesome! I have friends flying up for the event and am still considering it. It'd be tough flying back at 7AM trying to take care of the kid all hung over and shit with no sleep.

Old Post Mar-23-2018 19:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GeminiZ
Supreme tranceaddict

Hell yes! Excited to see what they done with the new venue.

Old Post Mar-23-2018 22:31  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for GeminiZ Click here to Send GeminiZ a Private Message Add GeminiZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 6/22/2018 - Dixon and DJ Tennis @ August Hall SF (old Ruby Skye)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhelp find the dance music. [2015] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDreamcatcher - I Don't Wanna Lose My Way (Magik Muzik Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread