Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Avicii died
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ControlFreak18
tranceaddict in training

Avicii died

That sucks

Old Post Apr-20-2018 18:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ControlFreak18 Click here to Send ControlFreak18 a Private Message Add ControlFreak18 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Oh.....

Old Post Apr-20-2018 18:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

28 is way too young to go. Can't help but wonder at that age if it's another victim of the "opiate epidemic"? I thought we had a monopoly on that here in the States, though...

Old Post Apr-20-2018 20:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Ain't that something

Old Post Apr-20-2018 20:57  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
28 is way too young to go. Can't help but wonder at that age if it's another victim of the "opiate epidemic"? I thought we had a monopoly on that here in the States, though...

He had well publicized health problems, probably stemming from his drinking issues. Apparently had Pancratitus (often a complication from extreme alcoholism but it also could have been bad luck) and recently had his gall bladder and appendix removed.

Can't quite figure out why he was in Oman though. Some people are speculating it was for medical care and others are saying Oman is a prime stop to chill after a bender in Dubai.

Sad whatever the reason may be.

I'll say I wasn't remotely a fan of his tracks and the sheer number of people who say they were influenced by his music, completely dumbfounds me given that his first major success was in 2011 and he stopped touring by 2016.

Seems he struggled a lot. RIP.

Old Post Apr-20-2018 23:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
He had well publicized health problems, probably stemming from his drinking issues. Apparently had Pancratitus (often a complication from extreme alcoholism but it also could have been bad luck) and recently had his gall bladder and appendix removed.

Can't quite figure out why he was in Oman though. Some people are speculating it was for medical care and others are saying Oman is a prime stop to chill after a bender in Dubai.

Sad whatever the reason may be.

I'll say I wasn't remotely a fan of his tracks and the sheer number of people who say they were influenced by his music, completely dumbfounds me given that his first major success was in 2011 and he stopped touring by 2016.

Seems he struggled a lot. RIP.

Indeed. Musical tastes aside, I know what it's like to struggle with self-torture, etc. It's not a fun way to live...at all. With that in mind, I hope he is at peace.

Old Post Apr-20-2018 23:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

Anyone going to try to wake him up now that it’s all over?

Old Post Apr-21-2018 00:17 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cevb
trancEaddict in JAIL

I discovered his music late. I know how gut wrenching it is to lose someone that young. Make the best of today, and learn to love your enemies and friends. For tomorrow is never a given, make the best of the now, For what else is there?

RIP

Old Post Apr-21-2018 00:42  Nicaragua
Click Here to See the Profile for cevb Click here to Send cevb a Private Message Add cevb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mmanu
Green Pea

Dude fell to his demons, a few said he wouldn't manage to even reach the 27 club as sad as this may sound. Didn't care for the music but still he was young and talented.

Old Post Apr-22-2018 13:12  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Mmanu Click here to Send Mmanu a Private Message Add Mmanu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
Anyone going to try to wake him up now that it’s all over?

Classic IGK with a real piece of shit thing to say. God you are so terrible.

Old Post Apr-22-2018 13:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

I'm still stunned by this... 28 is way too young.

Old Post Apr-22-2018 23:04  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Ain't that something

lol i don't get why you're so salty about him dying?

its obvious you didn't like him as a person or his music but you seem to be taking his death in enjoyment, thats fucked up homie

Old Post Apr-23-2018 12:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Avicii died
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAdam Beyer & Henrik B - Walk Out (Patrik Skoog Remix) [Drumcode] [DC27,5] [2010] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Greek feat. Stephanie Vezina - "Alive" (Gpal Strings of Life Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread