Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Come out from under that rock that is your life and get a goth gf like Elon Musk!
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Singularity55
tranceaddict

Come out from under that rock that is your life and get a goth gf like Elon Musk!

Alright Tranceaddict. It's be like Elon Musk time! Everything he does is hip as fuck and he's very in tune with the current trends. Are you ready to immerse yourself in the WONDERFUL AND EXCITING existence that is being at the forefront of 2018? If so it's time to get a goth girlfriend just like Elon Musk. And don't worry about me I'm one step ahead of you guys

https://medium.com/@silicondomme/so...sk-f50da7ca1b04

Old Post May-14-2018 23:41  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Singularity55 Click here to Send Singularity55 a Private Message Add Singularity55 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

I'd love to hear the things he said because he wanted to smash.

"I like to read poetry in the cemetery, look at the moon walking among tombstones and think, 'I bet I can crash a Tesla there', and I like flamethrowers too".

Old Post May-15-2018 02:09  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I know someone that Musk wanted to hire.

they went to his house to meet with him and his was such an utter cvnt to his then wife - in front of them - they refused to ever work for him. This person has a thick skin but they said it was "disgusting".

Musk just got someone that won't say no.

Old Post May-15-2018 19:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

The fact that people worship him so much makes me inclined to dislike him.

Old Post May-15-2018 21:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
I know someone that Musk wanted to hire.

they went to his house to meet with him and his was such an utter cvnt to his then wife - in front of them - they refused to ever work for him. This person has a thick skin but they said it was "disgusting".

Musk just got someone that won't say no.

this is interesting to read. i mean today when you look at CEOs from large titans you can tell right away theyre douchebags but musk seems like the one guy who would be different, in that he's more for humanity/society than profits/being an asshole. he seemed like he would be more of "doing the right thing" kind of guy

then i looked at grimes twitter, it just screams like "i have issues that i need to sort out, im edgy (read: insecure)" and shit like that

so i guess it makes sense he steamrolled over her

Old Post May-16-2018 00:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Tbh, it's a little mixed when it comes to Musk.

Another friend has worked at tesla since the beginning. He's unbelievably proud and loves the man, but then look at the safety record and the massive list of issues at the factory including all the lawsuits where Musk clearly didn't give a shit and it paints a different picture.

I actually know a few people of similar wealth and it's incredibly rare that they don't become dicks. I can actually only think of one, and the rest either got there by being pretty horrific/cut throat in the first place or the money changed them on the way up.

Some of these guys couldn't get action, were basically dorks/geeks who struck it big etc. They get in to extreme wealth and commend power, and suddenly that bedroom dwelling geek wants to act like a like a playboy. Not saying this is exactly the situation with Musk, but as said, they way he was to his then wife was apparently disgusting, and now he's with some subserv goth.

Old Post May-16-2018 14:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
youtube steve
tranceaddict in training

Old Post May-16-2018 15:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for youtube steve Click here to Send youtube steve a Private Message Add youtube steve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Musk is rather obviously (imo) a literal psychopath. As are many CEOs.

Psychopaths make the world go 'round, /shrug.

Old Post May-16-2018 17:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by r5a
"i have issues that i need to sort out, im edgy (read: insecure)"

This is SO true. We saw her perform at Osheaga a couple years ago and she kept apologizing after each song in such an insecure, awkward way, saying "If I sound like shit it's because I've been really sick." But she didn't sound like shit at all. It was almost as if she was so worried we wouldn't like her that she'd just pre-empt it by giving us this cock and bull story about being sick. It was just so typically fucking desperate and attention whorey.

Two things I can't stand - really insecure people, and people who try to manipulate what I think and feel about something.

Used to love her, can't fucking stand her now.

Old Post May-16-2018 18:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
I actually know a few people of similar wealth and it's incredibly rare that they don't become dicks. I can actually only think of one, and the rest either got there by being pretty horrific/cut throat in the first place or the money changed them on the way up.

Sure, could just be him, but I wish I could find a clip Charlie Brooker made showing why nice people often become entitled pricks in the entertainment industry.

Part of the reason I try not to look too "professorial" is because the different treatment students and teachers get where I work is quite impressive, so I can't always find out it if something is not really working for them pupils. No wonder some of us often get some weird belief of self-importance over time, and it's not like most of us are curing cancer or anything

Old Post May-16-2018 19:44  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

The entertainment industry does do that a little, especially to people who had say socially meagre younger years - they get to a position of fame, money and a lot of people following their every whim and before you know it, they're living some dark teenage fantasy in an adult body, fueled with money and access.

The industry also attracts people that want to be nefarious. It's why all these fuckers are now going down - they got in to it as the fat/ugly/odd kid in school but being a writer or producer or director lets you be around fame hungry starlets. It's also full of facilitators and subservients, and there's standards that just aren't tolerated in any other industry. Startup culture has it own set of workplace problems but it feels like a holiday compared to the entertainment industry.

Seriously, when I first got in to hollywood, I have never worked as hard, for so little, but yet have this insidious mantra floating around you "there's a thousand people who would kill to have your job". That mantra typically isn't incorrect, because A) people don't actually know what they were getting themselves in to, B) a lot of people take it for years as that's how you pay your dues etc. and C) once you're in it, you're afraid to be out.

The Kevin Spacey film, Swimming with Sharks is so fucking on point, it hurts. I watched it long before ever getting in the industry and then one of the scenes actually played out in real life 10 years later. I thought it was candid camera or something, but no, that shit actually happens.

Old Post May-16-2018 23:57 
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

And then there's Kevin Spacey himself

Old Post May-17-2018 02:00  Brazil

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Come out from under that rock that is your life and get a goth gf like Elon Musk!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackone more ID pls =) [2002] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMinimal Funk - "The Groovy Thang" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread