Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Solid Stone...what do you guys think?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

Solid Stone...what do you guys think?

I’ve always been a fan of Solid Stone, especially his vocal remixes such as Destiny, As The Rush Comes, etc. His productions have always been great and just a nice balance of progressive. I’ve been listening to more and more of his solo sets and they are damn good! Really good build up from progressive and even dabbles a bit of some techno towards the end.

I suggest having a listen, here is a list of all them, they are all really good.

https://soundcloud.com/search/sound...r.duration=epic

Old Post May-15-2018 21:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

Never heard of him/them. very chill trance sound. Not bad. Would sound nice sitting pool or beach side.

Old Post May-16-2018 13:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

Really digging this Right now. Perfect for my day.

Door closed, big headphones on, and getting shit done.

Always love getting turned on to someone I've never heard before, so THANK YOU!

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post May-18-2018 16:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bstorm
Really digging this Right now. Perfect for my day.

Door closed, big headphones on, and getting shit done.

Always love getting turned on to someone I've never heard before, so THANK YOU!

no problem. the 5hr + sets are something else.

Old Post May-21-2018 22:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Never heard of him/them. very chill trance sound. Not bad. Would sound nice sitting pool or beach side.

which set did you listen to? the luminosity festival one for sure, even the shorter 1-2 hr sets yes, but the 5hr+ ones def not too chill

Old Post May-21-2018 22:39  United States
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by modthispny
no problem. the 5hr + sets are something else.

Gave 1 of those a listen today at work. Yeah, nice and deep and hypnotic.

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post May-22-2018 01:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nightfire
Junior tranceaddict

I think his music and him are really dope. Great sound.

Old Post May-23-2018 04:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nightfire Click here to Send Nightfire a Private Message Visit Nightfire's homepage! Add Nightfire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nightfire
I think his music and him are really dope. Great sound.

very underrated. I mean his remixes and productions are always on Markus Schulz sets and podcast, but I was really surprised once I heard one of his longer sets. To a point that I may plan a trip to Montreal to see one of his open to close sets.

Old Post May-23-2018 16:54  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Solid Stone...what do you guys think?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStill after this early trance tune - sampled by paganini & timo maas [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOSTR - ABC [2014]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread