Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > woony - june 2018
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

woony - june 2018

Old Post Jun-10-2018 11:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

Did a quick skip-through and it seems to have a lot of interesting sounds that make me want to give it a closer listen soon...

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Old Post Jun-20-2018 01:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

cant remember the last time I listened to a mix as good as this, kudos Woony, hopefully you are getting gigs somewhere

Old Post Jun-25-2018 21:19  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks guys!

quote:
Originally posted by evo8
cant remember the last time I listened to a mix as good as this, kudos Woony, hopefully you are getting gigs somewhere

Unfortunately not really, the DJ "market" in Berlin is obviously very oversatured and I'm not very good at "networking" ie. ass-kissing

I could probably get some gigs if I put out some music right now but I'd rather wait until I have something that matches my own quality standards.

Old Post Jun-26-2018 13:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

quote:
Originally posted by Woony
Thanks guys!

Unfortunately not really, the DJ "market" in Berlin is obviously very oversatured and I'm not very good at "networking" ie. ass-kissing

I could probably get some gigs if I put out some music right now but I'd rather wait until I have something that matches my own quality standards.

Ok well just keep doing what you're doing and I'm sure you'll get the breaks!

Old Post Jun-26-2018 17:25  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mphreak
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by evo8
hopefully you are getting gigs somewhere

I was wondering the same today while I was listening your mix. Soundcloud numbers are pretty good for this one!

Really like "summer" feel you created. Really good mix!

Old Post Jul-02-2018 21:16  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for mphreak Click here to Send mphreak a Private Message Add mphreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > woony - june 2018
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHouse track sample [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSophie Sugar presents Saona - Isis [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread