Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Lost Sanity (Trance, Techno, Progressive Mix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

Lost Sanity (Trance, Techno, Progressive Mix)

Armin Van Buuren - X Marks The Spot
Little Jam - Wings Of The Eagle (Miro Remix)
Prism - Pragma
Darkstar ‎– See Me
Criss Source - Miami 3000 (Southside Spinners Dubb Mix)
DJ TV & Azidman ‎– Pause (F.F. Mix)
Matanka - Lost In A Dream (Marco Zaffarano vs. Fahrenheit 66 Remix)
Paul Van Dyk - Movement
Vincent De Moor - No Hesitation
Chicane - Red Skies (Hole In One Remix)
Paragliders - Share Of Bitterness (Dos Deviants Twist The Knife Mix)
Libra pres. Taylor - Anomaly - Calling Your Name (Forth's Remix)
Marco V - Milla
Marco V - Echoes (V.ision Mix)
Hanson & Nelson vs. Zero B ‎– Gallow Tree
Junkie XL - Red Pill Blue Pill

Last edited by Mattsanity on Jul-14-2018 at 16:36

Old Post Jul-07-2018 02:24  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hrvoje
Supreme tranceaddict

Tracklist looks interesting i will check this mix.cheers

Old Post Jul-07-2018 10:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Hrvoje Click here to Send Hrvoje a Private Message Add Hrvoje to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

Oh wow, long time no see! :O

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Old Post Jul-07-2018 15:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Hrvoje
Tracklist looks interesting i will check this mix.cheers

cheers

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Game+Watch
Oh wow, long time no see! :O

yeah it's been over a year

Last edited by Mattsanity on Jul-07-2018 at 20:28

Old Post Jul-07-2018 16:26  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Mattsanity is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hrvoje
Supreme tranceaddict

This is great mix,old and rare tracks on it,i realy like it
Great job dude

Old Post Jul-08-2018 13:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Hrvoje Click here to Send Hrvoje a Private Message Add Hrvoje to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

Hey Matt, how you been, its been awhile.

I'm on this mix like a fat kid love cake.

Old Post Aug-06-2018 22:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

This mix was very interesting, your style and taste always delivers, def some tracks on here I never heard before. Love the energy in the first 20 mins and that vocal track fit perfectly for a nice trancey break. After that you put on some tech-trance style jams then built the energy back right up with some acid licks 36:00, very nice. then comes some epic ness super saws right in the middle of your set, good arrangement If you ask mea and than boom the tech-deepness soarer 45:00 Min. Wow, your still got the energy going 1:00 and on stop till end, not bad.

Mixing is on par, audio levels are great, didn't hear any key obvious key clashers, right on.

Excellent work Matt, imo I would of ended with something along the lines of progressive breaks or a paddy humate track for that last peak dip.

Last edited by SynthNinja on Aug-16-2018 at 15:55

Old Post Aug-16-2018 14:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SynthNinja
This mix was very interesting, your style and taste always delivers, def some tracks on here I never heard before. Love the energy in the first 20 mins and that vocal track fit perfectly for a nice trancey break. After that you put on some tech-trance style jams then built the energy back right up with some acid licks 36:00, very nice. then comes some epic ness super saws right in the middle of your set, good arrangement If you ask mea and than boom the tech-deepness soarer 45:00 Min. Wow, your still got the energy going 1:00 and on stop till end, not bad.

Mixing is on par, audio levels are great, didn't hear any key obvious key clashers, right on.

Excellent work Matt, imo I would of ended with something along the lines of progressive breaks or a paddy humate track for that last peak dip.

Sorry I was MIA thx for the review. Yeah I was too bombastic towards the end. I'll check out your mix.

Old Post Aug-16-2018 18:16  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Mattsanity is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Matt, I had a listen, but I have to say there's a good reason why some of these tunes are so obscure. I applaud you for digging into the archive for rarities though, and your beatmatching has improved enormously since your early mixes. Just pay closer attention to your levels and EQing while mixing.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Aug-16-2018 19:41  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

Happy Belated Matt, still listening to this set, keep up the great work, you should post more mixes up.

Old Post Sep-27-2018 08:44  United States

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Lost Sanity (Trance, Techno, Progressive Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHousy tune from an unknown Picotto set (ID?) [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDreamcatcher - "I Don't Wanna Lose My Way" (Magik Muzik Dub) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread