Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Darren Tate - Timeless
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Darren Tate - Timeless

This track reminds me of old synthesizer tracks.
I just love it:

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Aug-10-2018 22:00  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

This doesn't excite me too much after a first listen, but sending love to DT for that lengthy breakdown. Good man for doing a buildup rather than a collection of drops.

Old Post Aug-10-2018 22:05  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Maybe you didn't buy Synthesizer Greatest in 1989

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Aug-10-2018 22:10  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

For synth goodness I'll go for that new Digital Blonde track posted in the other thread

Old Post Aug-10-2018 22:14  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omnisphere
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
Maybe you didn't buy Synthesizer Greatest in 1989

The gate wasn't too bad either.

Last edited by Omnisphere on Aug-10-2018 at 22:39

Old Post Aug-10-2018 22:25  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Omnisphere Click here to Send Omnisphere a Private Message Add Omnisphere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

Yeah it does have some past feel to it but only in a sense of being one of those unpopular tracks that got released 10 years ago.

Old Post Aug-11-2018 02:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

What gives you the impression of old synths? I guess I can see some Jean Michel Jarre influence if that's what you mean.

I do think this track is great, love spacious trance mixes.

Last edited by MSZ on Aug-11-2018 at 02:29

Old Post Aug-11-2018 02:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
What gives you the impression of old synths? Which tracks are you comparing it to? I dont see it.

I do think this track is great, love spacious mixes.

Check the mondo catalogue from back then.

Old Post Aug-11-2018 02:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by SynthNinja
Check the mondo catalogue from back then.

no thanks, mixes are not as good as this.

Old Post Aug-11-2018 02:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
no thanks, mixes are not as good as this.

you asked, yeah I wouldn't waste my time.

Old Post Aug-11-2018 02:30  United States
MSZ
godspeed

so what r u fapping to lately?

Old Post Aug-11-2018 02:33  Canada
SynthNinja
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
so what r u fapping to lately?

Def not this forgettable tune.

Old Post Aug-11-2018 02:35  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Darren Tate - Timeless
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMayby Only God Knows What It Is :( - Sample [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMario Piu & Mauro Picotto - "Spectra" (Action Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread