Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > I Am The #1 Most Played DJ/Producer On Soundcloud Desktop/Mobile For Dance On www.soundcloud.com
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jay/Prod
tranceaddict in training

Smile I Am The #1 Most Played DJ/Producer On Soundcloud Desktop/Mobile For Dance On www.soundcloud.com

Hey All,

Don't Know If I Need To Start A New Thread For This But Why Not.

It's Been Several Months Since I Started Posting On Soundcloud. I'm Happy To See The Results. Towards The Few At The Start All My Mixes Are Most Listened To.

There Is A Kind Of New Genre On Beatport For Melodic House. Also My Melodic D&B Sets Are At The Top As Well.

For Those Who Keep Up To Date With This Kind Of Stuff, I'd Like To Let You Know That My Mixes Are The "Most Listened To" As A DJ On Soundcloud For Melodic Psytrance, Drum & Bass, & Progressive House.

You Can Find It Here

Old Post Here

You Can Find My Mixes Here

Hope You Guys Enjoy.

Pretty Cool.

I'd Like To Thank You Guys For The Support.

Last edited by Jay/Prod on Feb-13-2020 at 08:15

Old Post Aug-14-2018 05:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay/Prod Click here to Send Jay/Prod a Private Message Add Jay/Prod to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay/Prod
tranceaddict in training

Check out my Melodic Psytrance.

I'm the most played dj on there for desktop.

Check it out.

https://soundcloud.com/tags/melodic%20psytrance

Old Post Apr-06-2019 08:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay/Prod Click here to Send Jay/Prod a Private Message Add Jay/Prod to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay/Prod
tranceaddict in training

Soon I will be moving my sets over to www.soundcloud.com/jaysonas, but I will keep www.soundcloud.com/jpresents open as well.

My new mixes for progressive house will be under Jay Sonas Presents Prod so be sure to listen out.

Thanks all for your support.

Last edited by Jay/Prod on May-10-2019 at 04:43

Old Post Apr-23-2019 03:12  United States
Jay/Prod
tranceaddict in training

Be sure to check out my Dimension EP.. I recently wrote / produced / posted it on sondcloud. Check it out here

Im happy to see Dimensions at the top for most listened to Melodic Ambient, hopefully this one will hit the top for ambient as wel on soundcloud.

Again, thanks for all the support.

Last edited by Jay/Prod on May-28-2019 at 14:50

Old Post May-28-2019 14:14  United States
Jay/Prod
tranceaddict in training

Wow,

The first EP is doing well. It's at #15 soundcloud for melodic ambient. Just released the second EP. It's here.

I do see an error.

Sorry about the play errorut it's looks like bs as they are close to "the most listened to" on soundcloud.

Thanks again.

Old Post May-31-2019 04:11  United States
Jay/Prod
tranceaddict in training

Hey guys,

I have some melodic trance there as well.

Check them out Here

Last edited by Jay/Prod on Aug-14-2019 at 23:32

Old Post Aug-05-2019 00:09  United States
Jay/Prod
tranceaddict in training

Hey guys I amde the list for “most played” a bit way down below for Melodic Trance. I’m going to give it a few more days and see if they rise.

Don’t worry about the plays on SoundCloud, my page seems to be having an error..

Thanks for those who’ve listened.

Jay

Old Post Aug-14-2019 23:33  United States
Jay/Prod
tranceaddict in training

Almost Most "Popular" Euphoric Trance Record

Hey there,

A few new productions / sets.

My Euphoric record is dong great one Soundcloud.com, it is one of the most popular.

Thanks.

- Jay

Old Post Feb-13-2020 01:14  United States

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > I Am The #1 Most Played DJ/Producer On Soundcloud Desktop/Mobile For Dance On www.soundcloud.com
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAt least five years old but ID would be nice [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMario Piu Presents DJ Arabesque - Believe Me (Main Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread