Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 173 the week after.
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Friday 173 the week after.

Finally weekend again, working always sucks after holidays.
Since my daughter turned 12 this week, time flies, we will celebrate her birthday tomorrow. Next week she will go to secondary school, a new era starts.
Our grass starts growing again a little, even took out the lawnmower today for a quicky.

So any plans to share?

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Aug-17-2018 19:14  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Hanging out with my grandparents tonight. My grandmother is 91 and her vision is starting to go but she's still pretty sharp! My grandfather (step) on the other hand is having his memory start to go a little bit. I'm glad to spend some time with them so they can see my son.

Set Archive

Old Post Aug-17-2018 20:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

Vacationing in Ottawa. I didnít think I would get a picture of the queen before Stu but there she was staring back at me from a polymer twenty.

Old Post Aug-17-2018 21:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Not much. Need to wash my car and clean the interior, so will try to do that at some point. Friend's 40th celebration tomorrow but I can't make the dinner, so hopefully be able to meet up afterwards.

Old Post Aug-17-2018 21:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Did my weekly food shop after work today and then fell asleep for two hours when I got home. The kind of Friday night that only becomes acceptable once you hit your 30s.

Tomorrow I'm seeing Nick Hoppner in a grimy warehouse in Manchester, but I can't make a dribbling mess out of myself as it's our* 5th anniversary celebration on Sunday and we'll be going out for a nice meal.

*Myself and my fiancee, not myself and Nick Hoppner.

> Skipton's Only Prog Night [Warm Up Grooves]
> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]

Old Post Aug-17-2018 21:39  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Ooooh nice drop on being engaged! Congrats! When did that happen?

Old Post Aug-17-2018 22:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

Some Dying Light on the iMac pro tonight, just came back from a nice Argentinian Resty down the street from where I live. Also, bought so many good 12's from discogs and added some more to my Fade collection.

and Jack I'm sure you did mean Nick Hoppner, jk.

Old Post Aug-17-2018 23:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Ooooh nice drop on being engaged! Congrats! When did that happen?

While we were in Barcelona, so about two months ago. I suppose she hasn't come up in conversation since then, so I've had no cause to drop the F-bomb.

In slightly more amusing news, I just picked her up from work and we went for a couple of drinks. On the way home we happened across a banana in the street, and I decided to jump on it for a laugh. Fell flat on my arse. Who knew that bananas could be slippy?

> Skipton's Only Prog Night [Warm Up Grooves]
> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]

Old Post Aug-17-2018 23:45  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Well then we're all definitely, officially old now that you're getting married.

Old Post Aug-18-2018 00:19 
Lira
Be a Good One!

I spent a good chunk of my night recreating the Dele Alli celebration for my young nephews. I had read about it this morning, and I'm now a king among tiny little men.

If only this pun wasn't so easy and cringeworthy, I'd be tempted to say I'm now Tots Hotstuff.

Old Post Aug-18-2018 05:19  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Beach day. Needed.

Old Post Aug-18-2018 07:17  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Well then we're all definitely, officially old now that you're getting married.

The fact that you and I both have kids didn't instantly give that away?

Set Archive

Old Post Aug-18-2018 11:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 173 the week after.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread