Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Steve Hauschildt - Dissolvi
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

Steve Hauschildt - Dissolvi

https://stevehauschildt.bandcamp.com/album/dissolvi

Love this record. I thought maybe you guys will like it, very melodic, lots of juicy synths. Some of the tracks are pretty proggy, although with an ambient-kosmische twist.

Old Post Aug-19-2018 20:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

You've just reminded me that I've seen Steve Hauschildt live in an art gallery. One of those things I hadn't forgotten, exactly, but wouldn't have remembered without a prompter. I do remember it was the middle of winter and absolutely pissing down with rain. He's been doing this kind of thing for at least a decade now, under one guise or another. Sometimes (as with some of The Emeralds stuff) it's a bit too exhausting on the ears to be satisfying ambient, but some of it is very good.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Aug-19-2018 21:37  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

I like his other albums, this one has beats though, which makes it a bit different and kinda elevates it IMO.

Old Post Aug-20-2018 09:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Steve Hauschildt - Dissolvi
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksong with vocal stutter [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSensation - Sensation White 2005 (Die Hymne) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread