Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Labor Day Shenanigans
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
Labor Day Shenanigans

Wuddup guys!

Any plans for the holiday weekend? Not much over here. Most likely a BBQ at a friends place in Santa Clarita. Sitt'n pool side with some good music and junk food.

Old Post Aug-30-2018 16:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

going on a bender along the jersey shore....

got a suite in AC for sunday to see Morillo do an OtC set

Old Post Aug-30-2018 17:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
going on a bender along the jersey shore....

got a suite in AC for sunday to see Morillo do an OtC set

How was Morillo?

Old Post Sep-06-2018 05:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

we got to hear Sasha on Sunday. Not a club but at home yo!

https://soundcloud.com/last-night-o...040-august-2018

This mix yo!!! it's 2 hours of his all night set a Fabric. Specically the time around 3/4AM. You know... the "bonkers' time slot.

Old Post Sep-06-2018 13:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
How was Morillo?

solid! went on at 10pm...club was supposed to close at 4, he played 4:45

Old Post Sep-06-2018 14:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
solid! went on at 10pm...club was supposed to close at 4, he played 4:45

How coked up did he look? last time I saw him h was probably a line away from OD. He played the same track twice in an hour and I don't think it even registered.

Old Post Sep-07-2018 18:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
How coked up did he look? last time I saw him h was probably a line away from OD. He played the same track twice in an hour and I don't think it even registered.

how long ago did you see him?

he actually looks normal. I know he has had problems years ago but lately he has been killing it

Old Post Sep-07-2018 19:22 
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
how long ago did you see him?

he actually looks normal. I know he has had problems years ago but lately he has been killing it

I used to follow him on IG when i was on social media (about mid 2017). he was focused on health and worked out a lot. Personal trainer n shit. Maybe he's cleaned up a bit.

Old Post Sep-07-2018 20:41  United States
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN

Saw him at wmc this year and he was on point

Old Post Sep-08-2018 16:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Labor Day Shenanigans
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackfire storm (volcano spirit) with sample [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRadium - "Back Again For Bang" (Mental Miracle Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread