Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > PVD at ROXY 11.14.2003
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

PVD at ROXY 11.14.2003

So I just stumbled upon this. I know there was a decent amount of us that went to it. Just sharing cause I never knew this existed

Old Post Aug-30-2018 23:10  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Lord
Bittersweet Symphony

Wow, great find. Thanks man. 15 years ago, fuck. Those were the days.

Old Post Oct-05-2018 05:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Lord Click here to Send DJ_Lord a Private Message Add DJ_Lord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

remember it like it was yesterday

Old Post Oct-05-2018 12:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
akaufma2000
Supreme tranceaddict

Oh wow! Thanks! I was there. One of the best nights of my life.

"But perhaps my most special gig was in Central Park [summerstage 2003]. To have 6000 people dancing in the park on a nice summer's evening in New York was incredible, it's something I'll always remember." -PAUL VAN DYK (DJ Mag no12/vol1)

Old Post Oct-26-2018 18:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for akaufma2000 Click here to Send akaufma2000 a Private Message Add akaufma2000 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Freeza
Mondial'd

I was fucking there

I remember I made it in right before they stopped letting people in (Not sure if they started to later)

I remember just being let in, and while I was like not in the club yet, I heard a bouncer guy say not to let anyone else in, or something.

Holy shitttt

All those parties there around that time were insane. I'm so happy I went to all of those, especially looking back now.

Armin, Ferry, and I remember the Scott Bond one stands out a lot too

Last edited by Freeza on Dec-24-2020 at 04:44

Old Post Dec-24-2020 04:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Freeza Click here to Send Freeza a Private Message Add Freeza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I was there as well. I can recall distinctly double dropping right on sight, not a care. Decisions were made in the heat of battle, climaxing during Time of Our Lives. The decisions that were made were dark and sinister and I will have to live with them until the day I die, but my god, the tunes that night wrecked me. Throbbing. I was unable to come down for a solid week afterward. I count this night my high watermark in clubbing, no matter the pain I’ve caused. For an Angel.

Old Post Dec-31-2020 15:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > PVD at ROXY 11.14.2003
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSimply awesome proggy tune - new link added [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFerry Corsten - "Punk" (DJ Icey Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread