Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Id Tracks
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ormsland
Supreme tranceaddict

https://rutube.ru/video/060199c66d5...go&bmstart=1657 name track 26:35-27-32
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1FhN3HILRM9
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0jSwioCEA8q
https://vocaroo.com/i/s15Sm1kr6aKq
Idea ?

Old Post Sep-02-2018 23:05  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for ormsland Click here to Send ormsland a Private Message Add ormsland to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RavvenTi
Supreme tranceaddict

Lyrics for 2 track (From Matrix 1999):

What truth.
Do you know what I'm talking about?
Do you want to know what it is?
It is all around us. You have to let it all go.
Fear, doubt, and disbelief.
Free your mind.

4 трек найти не так просто. Вероятно это Hard House...а вот по словам помочь выйдет.

Lyrics for 4 track:

"let me tell you something about house music, it's not just a groove, house is a feeling, and when you feel it you will understand, that house music is freedom, freedom to be who you want to be, it doesn't matter who you are, it doesn't matter where you come from, for in my house we are all free, one nation, god's children, coming together in the spirit in house, feel it children. house music can make you do things, lifts you up and takes you higher, when you feel it you will understand, it's alright, feel it children, stand on up, throw your hands up in the air, set your body free, let the music take you higher, when you feel it you will understand, that house music is freedom, freedom to feel love, to make love, to share love, children, come together in the spirit of house"

Last edited by RavvenTi on Sep-05-2018 at 07:48

Old Post Sep-04-2018 05:39  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for RavvenTi Click here to Send RavvenTi a Private Message Add RavvenTi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

The second link is two tracks, from 3:00 onwards it's Riva - Run Away.

Old Post Sep-05-2018 06:44  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Chittle Click here to Send Chittle a Private Message Add Chittle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
majid31
Supreme tranceaddict

3- https://vocaroo.com/i/s0jSwioCEA8q two tracks here :
The first is called : Orange - Song Of Tears Unfortunately its an unreleased track made by Joop. I asked him about it some months ago and he couldnt find it on his files.

Old Post Sep-05-2018 21:08  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for majid31 Click here to Send majid31 a Private Message Add majid31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ormsland
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by RavvenTi
Lyrics for 2 track (From Matrix 1999):

What truth.
Do you know what I'm talking about?
Do you want to know what it is?
It is all around us. You have to let it all go.
Fear, doubt, and disbelief.
Free your mind.

4 трек найти не так просто. Вероятно это Hard House...а вот по словам помочь выйдет.

Lyrics for 4 track:

"let me tell you something about house music, it's not just a groove, house is a feeling, and when you feel it you will understand, that house music is freedom, freedom to be who you want to be, it doesn't matter who you are, it doesn't matter where you come from, for in my house we are all free, one nation, god's children, coming together in the spirit in house, feel it children. house music can make you do things, lifts you up and takes you higher, when you feel it you will understand, it's alright, feel it children, stand on up, throw your hands up in the air, set your body free, let the music take you higher, when you feel it you will understand, that house music is freedom, freedom to feel love, to make love, to share love, children, come together in the spirit of house"

Попробовал по словам поискать,всё тщетно....

Old Post Oct-04-2018 19:41  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for ormsland Click here to Send ormsland a Private Message Add ormsland to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ormsland
Supreme tranceaddict

UP!

Old Post Oct-28-2018 11:34  Russia
ormsland
Supreme tranceaddict

Up!

Old Post Dec-05-2018 19:21  Russia
ormsland
Supreme tranceaddict

UP!!

Old Post Jan-21-2019 21:07  Russia

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Id Tracks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUplifting tune (probably 2006) [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCygnus X - "Positron" (Armin van Buuren Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread