Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The *new* Raptors season
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mute79
..:culture vulture:..

The *new* Raptors season

gotta say, I'm pretty pumped, PUMPED, about the new season.. Demar had enough chances to take this team somewhere, but getting benched in the playoffs was enough writing on the wall

Old Post Sep-10-2018 01:14  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for mute79 Click here to Send mute79 a Private Message Visit mute79's homepage! Add mute79 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

Same!!!

I was super salty at the playoffs run and now am absolutely pumped for this season.

Our bench mob looked pretty swag in all the workout vids over the summer so I'm excited to see how they look in the new season as well.

Old Post Sep-12-2018 00:00 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I was never a fan of demar as a player. JV has got to go too

Old Post Sep-12-2018 19:51  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Amalie9090
tranceaddict in training

Han visade sig tillräckligt för att vara på det här laget, trots alla hans misslyckanden, vet jag att allt kommer att bli bra

Old Post Sep-24-2018 10:08  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Amalie9090 Click here to Send Amalie9090 a Private Message Add Amalie9090 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Amalie9090
Han visade sig tillräckligt för att vara på det här laget, trots alla hans misslyckanden, vet jag att allt kommer att bli bra

No man trust me Monroe will get more minutes here than in Boston.

Old Post Sep-24-2018 13:17  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list SPANIARD is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by SPANIARD
No man trust me Monroe will get more minutes here than in Boston.

Old Post Sep-25-2018 14:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The *new* Raptors season
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWicked hard trance track [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAlex Morph & Rank 1 - "Life Less Ordinary" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread