Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > FAO: Kenny
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ziptnf
Programming your future

FAO: Kenny

I found a meme on Reddit for you

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Sep-10-2018 19:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

via GIPHY

Old Post Sep-10-2018 19:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Why are you salty?

Old Post Sep-10-2018 20:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

He's a dad now, he has to be.

Old Post Sep-10-2018 20:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Why are you salty?

Just poking some fun, friendo. Thought you could handle the fuego

Old Post Sep-10-2018 20:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

I hope you're not dealing with this type of behavior on a regular basis, Jenny. These guys bordering a mid-life crisis are worse than children.

Old Post Sep-10-2018 20:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Just poking some fun, friendo. Thought you could handle the fuego

I like you. To poke fun, you have to be funny. This is kind of flattering, I never have threads dedicated to me, but it is not funny. Just salty, and I don't understand because I don't remember picking on you.

Old Post Sep-10-2018 20:35  United States
wotyzoid
it's not house

Fuck I can go crazy posting in this thread, that's awesome. My own personal diary.

Dear Diary

Today zip made me a thread. He's a salty dad. When I post memes they get mad. When I light the fuego they get sad. It is too bad.

The End

Last edited by wotyzoid on Sep-11-2018 at 01:25

Old Post Sep-10-2018 20:40  United States
wotyzoid
it's not house

I don't remember my first kiss because I'm a fucking man with hairy balls.

Old Post Sep-10-2018 20:42  United States
ziptnf
Programming your future

I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings, and I thought it was funny. In my time on TA people have poked fun at me constantly. Jay relentlessly shat on me when I was dating an 800 pound American landwhale (she wasn't that big but looking back it was funny) and I took it really personally. I'm just teasing you, not being salty.

Old Post Sep-10-2018 20:42 
wotyzoid
it's not house

That's totally fine, just making sure there is no bad blood and you got caught in crossfire concerning me and my frenzies.

Jay is a powerhouse. He can poke fun at anyone, he's shat on me plenty too.

I miss him.

Old Post Sep-10-2018 20:46  United States
wotyzoid
it's not house

I wish he was around to help me clear some of this clutter (DJ RANN)

Old Post Sep-10-2018 20:48  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > FAO: Kenny
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRank 1 [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEve - Riser (Christian West Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread