Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 179: It's been seven hours and fifteen days.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Friday 179: It's been seven hours and fifteen days.

Since I took the time to post one of these threads. So, yeah, what are your plans? Go out every night and sleep all day? Eat dinner in a fancy restaurant? And, have you got Sinéad O'Connor's voice stuck in your head? Well, I hope not, because nothing compares to you having a song on repeat in your head all Friday long, right?

I'll just spend my evening trying to figure out who I'm going to vote for in next week's election. There are so many candidates it's hard to keep track of who says what... I wonder if it's a Brazilian thing, heh.

Old Post Sep-28-2018 06:40  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I've actually got LCD Soundsystem in my head now.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Sep-28-2018 10:17  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Re: Friday 179: It's been seven hours and fifteen days.

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I'll just spend my evening trying to figure out who I'm going to vote for in next week's election. There are so many candidates it's hard to keep track of who says what... I wonder if it's a Brazilian thing, heh.

We have websites for that like https://stemwijzer.nl/

But the outcome often is not who I'm voting for...

And although we also have many candidates/parties, countries with just two options manage to vote for the wrong one too

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Sep-28-2018 10:37  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Plan was to go to my friends' apartment closing/moving party tonight, but I'm sick dammit. In bed early all weekend, most likely.

Old Post Sep-28-2018 10:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

Major nerd happenings on the horizon with a weekend of pre-release events for an upcoming MTG set. It's pretty hyped, despite the fact that most of the community is still rolling their eyes that this is the second time in six years they're rolling out a throwback themed set tied to the same iconic one from 2005.

But there's some really interesting cards that's gets a brewers mind going, and even though this one isn't exactly my style (that last effect is just weird), FUCK, that artwork!

Trostani_Discordant_Guilds_of_Ravnica_Spoiler

Old Post Sep-28-2018 12:23  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

my favourite card is Rangus From Dangus

Old Post Sep-28-2018 14:39  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Old Post Sep-28-2018 14:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Not much planned for the weekend. An early football match tomorrow morning and watching F1 on Sunday. Appointment with my old hairdresser this afternoon to get rid of some greys... actually that was before I posted it in the wrong thread, so I'm looking two years younger now at least

Almost forgot, tomorrow also Netherlands vs Brazil:

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Last edited by Trance-M on Sep-28-2018 at 21:27

Old Post Sep-28-2018 16:26  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid

you've found my inspiration lol.. i hit report before i hit quote thoooo

Old Post Sep-29-2018 02:05  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Old Post Sep-29-2018 03:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Re: Re: Friday 179: It's been seven hours and fifteen days.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
I've actually got LCD Soundsystem in my head now.

Do you recommend anything other than "Daft Punk is Playing at My House"? I keep reading it's a "dance rock" band, and I grew up listening to big beat, so I'd assume it's a genre I'd be interested in.

But, no, it seems to lack the energy of dance music and the oomph of rock music. There has to be more stuff like The Qemists under 170 BPM
quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M

I like how all words make sense in Portuguese... except Verhoeven
quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
We have websites for that like https://stemwijzer.nl/

But the outcome often is not who I'm voting for...

And although we also have many candidates/parties, countries with just two options manage to vote for the wrong one too

Hahah! It's not just the number of parties (35 here), but the sheer number of candidates. I live in a district (not even a proper state), and I have too pick two candidates among 1172 to represent me in congress. There are websites like the one you posted, but having to weigh the pros and cons of the candidates they recommend makes feel like this:

Old Post Sep-29-2018 06:12  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Re: Re: Re: Friday 179: It's been seven hours and fifteen days.

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Do you recommend anything other than "Daft Punk is Playing at My House"?

There are some really great singles off their first two albums, but This is Happening in its entirety is a friggin great album (my fave, at any rate). They also did a special project specifically for Nike which was pretty well known, and def very awesome for a running workout!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/45:33

Their latest, American Dream is also fantastic. Finally saw them live a few years ago and it was everything I hoped it would be. Had tix to see them again last year but the baby was still not ready to be left for the night.

Old Post Sep-29-2018 14:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 179: It's been seven hours and fifteen days.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBurridge tune [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTilt - "The World Doesn't Know" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread