Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 11/10/2018 - Ricardo Villalobos, Doc Martin, DJ Sneak @ Avalon
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
11/10/2018 - Ricardo Villalobos, Doc Martin, DJ Sneak @ Avalon

HOLY SHIT!!!

https://wl.seetickets.us/event/AMFA...ywood&sp=QEQHP6

This guys has never played in CA. First time ever! Pretty much invented the whole minimal style. Still plays on vinyl.

Tickets on sale today (10/5/2018)

edited: someone corrected. He's played in NY before.

Last edited by 72hrpartyanimal on Oct-05-2018 at 19:50

Old Post Oct-05-2018 13:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Not sure if i'm going but tickets purchased.

Old Post Oct-05-2018 19:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

He's in SF too

https://www.residentadvisor.net/events/1168809

and......He played in NYC 3 years ago

Old Post Oct-05-2018 19:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
He's in SF too

https://www.residentadvisor.net/events/1168809

and......He played in NYC 3 years ago

good call. Edited my post to say CA.

Old Post Oct-05-2018 19:51  United States
LoveHate

I thought ricardo was making a political statement by not performing in the United states....I guess he put an end to that ..

Old Post Oct-19-2018 02:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
I thought ricardo was making a political statement by not performing in the United states....I guess he put an end to that ..

$$$$$$$

LOL!

I'm pretty sure his team realized that the US is moving towards the techno, deep house, minimal scene and knows this is where to be.

Old Post Oct-19-2018 14:55  United States
AbcGum
Supreme tranceaddict

I can't believe he is playing with Sneak.

Weird combo.

Old Post Oct-23-2018 19:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AbcGum Click here to Send AbcGum a Private Message Add AbcGum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLiE586
Supreme tranceaddict

Villalobos is out, visa issues.

Old Post Oct-25-2018 20:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLiE586 Click here to Send iLLiE586 a Private Message Add iLLiE586 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by iLLiE586
Villalobos is out, visa issues.

Yeap! Just got the email

Looks like they are refunding tickets and offering free guest list for the replacement, Mark Farina.

Old Post Oct-25-2018 21:23  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Huh, visa issues? Maybe that's why he was anti-playing in the USA?

Old Post Oct-26-2018 17:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Yeap! Just got the email

Looks like they are refunding tickets and offering free guest list for the replacement, Mark Farina.

Looks like Dan is getting added to the card as well....

his WS says "Unknown venue in LA" but the tag says Sneaks Birthday Beats.....

We are already booked in Hwood for Defected at sound with Sam Divine and Riva Starr, but this may change things.

Thoughts on Avalon??? Its been years since Ive been there. Prefer the smaller venues as I got older.

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Oct-26-2018 20:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 11/10/2018 - Ricardo Villalobos, Doc Martin, DJ Sneak @ Avalon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrack 06 played by PVD @ Cream Closing Party [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJuno Reactor - "Jungle High" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread