Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Wednesday Daily Discussion
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

Wednesday Daily Discussion

I am so overworked. I have literally bitten off more than i can chew. I have been working in 3 different careers for 6 months now. shoot me.

Old Post Oct-10-2018 23:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Come on bro, you know what you signed for when you chose the 30k/day life. Suck it up!!

Old Post Oct-10-2018 23:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Come on bro, you know what you signed for when you chose the 30k/day life. Suck it up!!

Let me tell you kids something, fuck fast money. I just want a cabin a wife and a couple of kids. instead all i have is this 30k a day.

*throws cash at screen*

Old Post Oct-10-2018 23:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

i've been thinking of packing up my shit and moving to moose factory... they have a KFC

Old Post Oct-11-2018 01:47  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Re: Wednesday Daily Discussion

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
I have literally bitten off more than i can chew.

I know the feel.

I kind of get what Rann says when he asks how things get done in my institution. Not only are there frequent strikes, there's a lot of demand for everything, apparently, and I'm swamped with administrative work.

Honest to God, I can't remember when I last managed to read a book. This shouldn't happen if you're a professor

Old Post Oct-11-2018 03:50  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Bro, don't three ass a bunch of things, whole ass one thing.

Old Post Oct-11-2018 04:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I've deliberately shunned a promotion at work because I decided I'd rather have less money and less stress. I can afford to buy a house and go on holiday twice a year on my current salary, so why do I need any more?

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Oct-11-2018 12:28  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

This is the real Capitalism thread

Old Post Oct-11-2018 14:16 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Wednesday Daily Discussion

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I know the feel.

I kind of get what Rann says when he asks how things get done in my institution. Not only are there frequent strikes, there's a lot of demand for everything, apparently, and I'm swamped with administrative work.

Honest to God, I can't remember when I last managed to read a book. This shouldn't happen if you're a professor

You seem to get a lot done, it just seems to be ins spite of the dystopian setting and nearly daily riots around you lol.

Don't go there regarding books; It's probably been three years since I was able to start and finish a book, and that was purely because we were on a two week holiday.

quote:
Originally posted by SYS-J
I've deliberately shunned a promotion at work because I decided I'd rather have less money and less stress. I can afford to buy a house and go on holiday twice a year on my current salary, so why do I need any more?

Smart man tbh. I work all gods hours and the one thing I don't really have is time. It's my own businesses so that's a little different in terms of how you approach work (it's basically not work - insert cliches here about loving what you do etc), but looking back on the companies I worked for, beyond a certain level of financial stability and comfort, in certain jobs, there's ZERO point climbing the ladder or being promoted as it means more stress and less time to spend that extra money.

At one job, I was so excited to get the promotion but after a year i looked back and would have been so much happier without it, less tired and bizarrely better paid (sales commission vs flat manager's salary).

I also think we stupid as a species to work so fucking hard when we're young just so we have a pile of money when we're old.

I doubt I'll ever be able to not work - I'm just not built to swan about and I bounce off the walls with nothing to do - but I could gladly quit is all soon and just have an animal rescue sanctuary or something.

Old Post Oct-11-2018 19:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Let me tell you kids something, fuck fast money. I just want a cabin a wife and a couple of kids. instead all i have is this 30k a day.

*throws cash at screen*

Tell me more about "fast fuck money"

Old Post Oct-12-2018 05:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

*throws cash at screen*

Weren't you a real estate agent? Drove a Beemer n'the the cliches?

That's quite a turnaround. What caused the epiphany?

Old Post Oct-12-2018 17:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Weren't you a real estate agent? Drove a Beemer n'the the cliches?

That's quite a turnaround. What caused the epiphany?

I still do real estate, I manage a few job sites for a developer and work as an investor relations manager for a start up, plus manage a small fund for a few people. I only have time for my gf. I barely have any friends anymore. My friends we only text at this point. Considering they all have families and I am just working constantely, it’s hard for us to get together.

Old Post Oct-14-2018 22:51 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Wednesday Daily Discussion
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFranssen Vs Lowdown - Energy For The Soul (Voodooamt Remix) [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFerry Corsten - "Galaxia" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread