Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Nick Warren b2b Hernan Cattaneo @ Free Your Mind - ADE 2018 (6 hours)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Terrence Parker

Nick Warren b2b Hernan Cattaneo @ Free Your Mind - ADE 2018 (6 hours)

Last edited by Terrence Parker on Oct-18-2018 at 21:13

Old Post Oct-18-2018 15:47  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Terrence Parker Click here to Send Terrence Parker a Private Message Add Terrence Parker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

its fascinating how stringent music generally is, yet people are generally so excited hearing the same shit over and over again. Kudos to these guys that keep it going for so long.

Old Post Oct-18-2018 16:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
its fascinating how stringent music generally is, yet people are generally so excited hearing the same shit over and over again. Kudos to these guys that keep it going for so long.

i dont know too much about nick warren, except his global underground mix cd's

but hernan catteneo is pretty good, i have followed his radio show for awhile now and i always discover new progressive tunes that i otherwise would have not known about, the guy really does his research even at the ripe age of 53.

Old Post Oct-18-2018 23:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aufenglishbitte
tranceaddict in training

Ah, totally forgot they recorded the set! This year's ADE was the first time I had visited Amsterdam, and this was the first party I attended for the weekend. Having to dance on sand was a bit shit, but the amazing Dutch/international crowd made up for it. Amazing vibes in the tent at Thuishaven. Hernan and Nick played deeper and darker than what I'm used to hearing of them in London at MoS. I loved every minute of it. I fell in love with Amsterdam and its people - the friendliest you could ask for! Will definitely return for a weekender soon and probably for ADE next year.

Old Post Oct-29-2018 12:35  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for aufenglishbitte Click here to Send aufenglishbitte a Private Message Add aufenglishbitte to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I went last year when they did it at Panama club, which is a great venue. Couldn't make it this year and I don't think I'd really be a fan of an outdoor event in the sand in the middle of Dutch autumn. But yeah, Amsterdam generally and ADE in particular are brilliant. Most fun I've had partying outside the UK by a long distance.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Oct-29-2018 13:05  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Nick Warren b2b Hernan Cattaneo @ Free Your Mind - ADE 2018 (6 hours)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this nice trance tune PLZ ....thx [2007] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Chemical Brothers - "Galaxy Bounce" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread