Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > anyone still out there?>???
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dj_souvlaki
Supreme tranceaddict

anyone still out there?>???

Been a very very very very long time wow. Happy to see this place is still up and running, anyone from back in the day still active? lots has changed in this scene, not for the better either. Plugged in my old hard drives and started to listen to all the music that brought us all together, shed a tear......

House my date, Trance kidnapped me and raped me. I loved every minute of it.

Old Post Nov-05-2018 02:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_souvlaki Click here to Send dj_souvlaki a Private Message Visit dj_souvlaki's homepage! Add dj_souvlaki to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

Jester

Yap.

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Dec-05-2018 21:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

Still here. And still listening to that music!

Old Post Dec-10-2018 01:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Old Post Dec-16-2018 11:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

why hello thar

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Dec-24-2018 22:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
why hello thar

Throw us a reunion! Noir TOTA birthday??

Old Post Dec-25-2018 03:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluecloud
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
Throw us a reunion! Noir TOTA birthday??

Not a bad idea.

Old Post Dec-27-2018 16:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bluecloud Click here to Send bluecloud a Private Message Add bluecloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluecloud
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
why hello thar

Del, please may you post some new sets in the music section?

The sets that are there are incredible, some of my favourite sets ever.

The PVD sets are all monstrous, the Misja Helsloot set is a special rare treat, and the Orkidea live @ Boa is an incredible journey.

Trance is still very much alive.

Thank you to MSZ for posting the epic Airbase remix of Pole Position.

Old Post Dec-27-2018 16:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bluecloud Click here to Send bluecloud a Private Message Add bluecloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Prometheus Xex
Still alive.

Still alive... even at my age. LOL

Old Post Jan-07-2019 01:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Prometheus Xex Click here to Send Prometheus Xex a Private Message Visit Prometheus Xex's homepage! Add Prometheus Xex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

Still alive but my dancing shoes have been hung up for years.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Jan-18-2019 01:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
++ EGO ++
Supreme tranceaddict

What's new

khalalala member #2

Old Post May-18-2019 02:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ++ EGO ++ Click here to Send ++ EGO ++ a Private Message Add ++ EGO ++ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slag
Where am i?

Old Post May-18-2019 02:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Slag Click here to Send Slag a Private Message Add Slag to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > anyone still out there?>???
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEssential mix... seb fontaine`s track 12-10-2003 (listen) [2005] [22]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRio Klein - "Fearless" (Agnelli & Nelson Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread