Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Plans for Thanksgiving or Christmas?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
Plans for Thanksgiving or Christmas?

Any plans for Thanksgiving or Christmas?

I usually head back to the Bay Area for the holidays. Great opportunity for the family to see our daughter. We're the only members of our family that live far away. Rarely get to go out while we're up there but I'm hoping to check out a party during the Xmas Break. Last we attended Sasha and Digweed at Midway which was awesome! Hopefully something will come up.

Old Post Nov-09-2018 16:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

Staying local this year for Thanksgiving. Dinner and way too many drinks with my Uncle and Aunt. Doing tri tip as we did several turkeys last year. All the standard sides though.

Hoping to check out logic at 1640 during the day on sat 24th.

Christmas will be back up north in Sacramento. Getting to see my Nieces and all the fam. Mom is flying out from Pittsburgh. Wife and I may steal a night in the city too as DJ dan is doing an all vinyl set at halcyon.

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Nov-21-2018 14:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

had a great holiday although I felt like we spent more time in the car going from place to place instead of actually chilling and hanging out.

Old Post Nov-26-2018 15:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

I saw the Cirez D/Adam Beyer show on Friday night - was really really really fun.

On Saturday Solomun had his event during the day, did after party at Avalon, then based off one of my friends IG stories, played a private house party from around 8 am to at least 6 pm..pretty freaking insane

Old Post Nov-26-2018 20:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by modthispny
I saw the Cirez D/Adam Beyer show on Friday night - was really really really fun.

On Saturday Solomun had his event during the day, did after party at Avalon, then based off one of my friends IG stories, played a private house party from around 8 am to at least 6 pm..pretty freaking insane

dudes (Solomun) is a monster when it comes to playing long sets. Every time he comes to LA, he's playing some private house party in the hollywood hills.

I went to his downtown day party. It was fun. Definitely a little more mainstream as he was playing all the big tracks (very bass driven songs). I was told that his Avalon set was much better. I can only imagine what the After-After party was like.

Old Post Nov-26-2018 21:34  United States
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
dudes (Solomun) is a monster when it comes to playing long sets. Every time he comes to LA, he's playing some private house party in the hollywood hills.

I went to his downtown day party. It was fun. Definitely a little more mainstream as he was playing all the big tracks (very bass driven songs). I was told that his Avalon set was much better. I can only imagine what the After-After party was like.

yea thats exactly what it was - party in the hills. i would have love to seen his avalon set but was too wiped out from the previous night.

Old Post Nov-27-2018 01:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

I spent Thanksgiving in Glasgow eating haggis where Beirber went one day to eat it. Been out here in Europe since October 4th (too late for Ibiza & BPM). Did the real deal Oktoberfest in Munich, checked out Berghain and a bunch of other clubs in Berlin, did a ton of ADE parties, checked out Fabric in London, Opium and Pacha in Barcelona. Other then that been focusing on being an actual tourist rather than partying. Although I did party the hardest here in Sofia Bulgaria where I’m at right now staying with a friend. Clubs here still had a solid crowd until 6am, but at that point you start looking for the after parties or girls to hang with.

Unfortunately my time here in Europe is ending and I head back home in less than two weeks. Heading to Barcelona to drop off my luggage and travel my last week with just a backpack. Going to spend one day in Madrid take the over night bus to Algeciras (south west coast of Spain) and then taking a ferry from there into Morocco and spending 5 days in Morocco.

Basically my trip is:

LAX > Barcelona > Munich > Salzburg > Munich > Prague > Berlin > Amsterdam > Rotterdam > Utrecht > Amsterdam > London > Northern Wales > Dublin > Belfast > Glasgow > Southampton > London > Bucharest > Sofia > Barcelona > Madrid > Algeciras > Tangier > Rabat > Casablanca > Marrakech > Barcelona > LAX

Old Post Dec-02-2018 23:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic

LAX > Barcelona > Munich > Salzburg > Munich > Prague > Berlin > Amsterdam > Rotterdam > Utrecht > Amsterdam > London > Northern Wales > Dublin > Belfast > Glasgow > Southampton > London > Bucharest > Sofia > Barcelona > Madrid > Algeciras > Tangier > Rabat > Casablanca > Marrakech > Barcelona > LAX

Holy Shit that's an adventure!! How was Berghain?

Old Post Dec-03-2018 14:59  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Holy Shit that's an adventure!! How was Berghain?

It was okay. I was kinda underwhelmed because it is hyped so much.

I did Berlin right before ADE so I was with a bunch of industry guys and went to like 4-5 clubs in Berlin the weekend I was there , days before ADE.

I had more fun and liked the clubs that were in the middle of no where in Berlin (edgier and just more underground and rough around the edges) than Berg. I was just kinda disappointed after so much hype around it.

Old Post Dec-03-2018 16:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
It was okay. I was kinda underwhelmed because it is hyped so much.

I did Berlin right before ADE so I was with a bunch of industry guys and went to like 4-5 clubs in Berlin the weekend I was there , days before ADE.

I had more fun and liked the clubs that were in the middle of no where in Berlin (edgier and just more underground and rough around the edges) than Berg. I was just kinda disappointed after so much hype around it.

Kinda figured that would be the case. More people know about it so they're probably trying to scope it out. Did you at least see any sex rooms while there?

Old Post Dec-03-2018 17:28  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Kinda figured that would be the case. More people know about it so they're probably trying to scope it out. Did you at least see any sex rooms while there?

That shit is down stairs, and I kinda walked down and saw some bondage and was like welp, time to go back to the main room.

I mean it was cool, very different to anything else. Nothing in America has anything close, the only thing maybe we’re some of the NYC clubs in the 90’s and earlier. Because those clubs had similar shit going on.

Everyone there was too cool for school and stuck up, or just fucked up on drugs or booze or cracked out for not sleeping. Kinda reminded me of Space Miami on the Monday after Ultra lol

But yeah, it was cool. Not my thing, and some of the music was just way to montonic to where you need ketamine just to enjoy it.

Old Post Dec-03-2018 17:36  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Plans for Thanksgiving or Christmas?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackbrand new track sasha's been playing... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackImre Corte - "Kentari" (Wellenrausch Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread