Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Midnight Grooves [Deep / Atmospheric House]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sakhan
tranceaddict in training

Midnight Grooves [Deep / Atmospheric House]

A deep house mix i put together for a party at my place. Some deep, relaxing, atmospheric vibes here. Hope you enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/saad-ahmed-k...0Wx_AYSxbMqTz6Y

Addex - Take Me (Slow Dub Edit)
Vahagn - Relapse (Nick Chacona Remix)
Edmund - The Bell (Addex Remix)
Edu Yattah - Still Inda Sky
Cosmic Cowboys - Room 13
DZeta N' Basile - Drowning My Sorrow (Cozzy D Remix)
Juan Deminicis - Fractals
Dirty Culture - Neon Desert
Legit Trip - Little Helper 307-3
Atjazz, Bucie & Jullian Gomes - Out of My Life
Modd - Buran

Last edited by sakhan on Nov-10-2018 at 23:28

Old Post Nov-10-2018 22:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sakhan Click here to Send sakhan a Private Message Add sakhan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
flynno
tranceaddict

Midnight

Like you said - deep and atmoshperic but I felt also a lot of emotion in this set. Build up and transitions were very good, the highlight for me being the transition into Out of My Life ........and then I got me some goosebumps. This is a set I wouldn't mind playing to my mates. I'm jumping in the queue just in case it becomes available for download. Thanks Saad

Old Post Nov-17-2018 05:09  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for flynno Click here to Send flynno a Private Message Add flynno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Midnight Grooves [Deep / Atmospheric House]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[SOLVED] Sci-fi sample spaceship countdown with robot voices [2015] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnderson, Hall & Shave - Inside [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread