Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Oakenfold's Bad Days? [SOLVED]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Inds
tranceaddict in training

Oakenfold's Bad Days? [SOLVED]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R807YpIFOfs

I'm looking for this track (second half of the video). I'm told the song is by Timo Maas but it sounds nothing like it plus it has no lyrics. I can't find any official remix by Oakenfold either.

Last edited by Inds on Dec-14-2018 at 14:31

Old Post Nov-24-2018 17:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Inds Click here to Send Inds a Private Message Add Inds to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PhilB1979
tranceaddict

Ok, this has nothing to do with Timo Maas and I have no idea why you think it does. This is Oakenfold's cover of ATB - 9PM (Till I Come) which I don't think was ever released.

Check it out here and please mark as SOLVED in the thread starter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUilJmo_4Mw

Old Post Dec-01-2018 12:18  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for PhilB1979 Click here to Send PhilB1979 a Private Message Add PhilB1979 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Inds
tranceaddict in training

That's not it, where are the vocals?

Old Post Dec-10-2018 07:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Inds Click here to Send Inds a Private Message Add Inds to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
majid31
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PhilB1979
Ok, this has nothing to do with Timo Maas and I have no idea why you think it does. This is Oakenfold's cover of ATB - 9PM (Till I Come) which I don't think was ever released.

Check it out here and please mark as SOLVED in the thread starter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUilJmo_4Mw

PhilB1979 he's talking about the second track , not first one.

Old Post Dec-10-2018 21:25  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for majid31 Click here to Send majid31 a Private Message Add majid31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
merkinmix
you want me to go where?

Second track has to be Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun. Who could not fall in love with Carla Werner's dreamy vocals.

I'm not one hundred per cent on the mix but sounds very much like the Sabata Breaks Mix.

Old Post Dec-13-2018 13:43  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for merkinmix Click here to Send merkinmix a Private Message Add merkinmix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Inds
tranceaddict in training

"Dreamy" lmao, you rolling right now, dawg?
I have some dreamier vocals of another unknown song which I'll post if I find it.

Anyway, you're the best, it was Southern Sun. I didn't think it could be Oakie because it didn't sound like his style, Midomi misdirecting me to Timo Maas and that video of one of his concerts falsely confirming it was a track by Timo Maas threw me off completely.

Old Post Dec-14-2018 14:31  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Oakenfold's Bad Days? [SOLVED]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp to identify acid track from 2005 [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Tatana - "Crystal Minds" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread