Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Latest Production on Traxsource Pre-Order - DariusX "Serenity" and "Destiny"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TranceLover007
DariusX

Latest Production on Traxsource Pre-Order - DariusX "Serenity" and "Destiny"

Hi Guys,

My latest releases of "Serenity" and "Destiny" are on Traxsource pre-order right now, please give it a try and see if you like this type of music - always appreciate your guys support.

Thank you

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Last edited by TranceLover007 on Dec-07-2018 at 19:39

Old Post Dec-07-2018 19:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SystematicX1
Supreme tranceaddict

Love this Darek....Well done. And most importantly, Grats on the release!!

Old Post Dec-08-2018 04:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SystematicX1 Click here to Send SystematicX1 a Private Message Add SystematicX1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by SystematicX1
Love this Darek....Well done. And most importantly, Grats on the release!!

Appreciate Phil for your good word, it is not going to be long before you will release your production

Thank you,

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Dec-08-2018 05:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list TranceLover007 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Latest Production on Traxsource Pre-Order - DariusX "Serenity" and "Destiny"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackthe remixes? [2002] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGroove Armada - "Lovebox" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread