Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Three Drives on a Vinyl - Greece 2000 unknown edit [SOLVED]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Rayb
Supreme tranceaddict

Three Drives on a Vinyl - Greece 2000 unknown edit [SOLVED]

Hello everybody,

found this massive edit in a set from Dimitri (SLAM FM Boomroom, Dutch radio)

It sounds like the original, but I do like the edits.
Is this a known remix or is it a private edit?

Thanks!

https://picosong.com/wjvKd

Last edited by Rayb on Dec-16-2018 at 00:42

Old Post Dec-10-2018 21:58  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Rayb Click here to Send Rayb a Private Message Add Rayb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
majid31
Supreme tranceaddict

Three Drives On A Vinyl - Greece 2000 (Moscoman Remix)
Sample : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF7...LcJWwo6li0zAi7w

Erik De Koning's Three Drives just shared this on his facebook few days ago saying "yeah !!!! NR 1 beatport...what a creative remix so glad they put in some creativity pffffff". As you can understand it he was not happy at all as it sounds pretty similar to the original with no great changes and i totally agree with him !

Old Post Dec-11-2018 22:52  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for majid31 Click here to Send majid31 a Private Message Add majid31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rayb
Supreme tranceaddict

Thank you very much!

I'd like it because it is so close to the original.
It only need a little bit of pitch-up.

But I can understand the comment of Erik de Koning as the producer of the original track.

From my point of view: better close to the original than ruining the track with a bad remix

Old Post Dec-13-2018 01:12  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Rayb Click here to Send Rayb a Private Message Add Rayb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
majid31
Supreme tranceaddict

My favourite remix is the Saccoman one , it was the track who introduce me into the trance music world , Running Man did also a very nice remix in 2011

Old Post Dec-13-2018 09:18  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for majid31 Click here to Send majid31 a Private Message Add majid31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Three Drives on a Vinyl - Greece 2000 unknown edit [SOLVED]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAndy Moor - Musicbox in Manchester ID (10-2008) [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBk- "Revolution" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread