Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Will Atkinson - Live @ Lush New Year 2018
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Will Atkinson - Live @ Lush New Year 2018

Not the best quality, but I love how he combined those old classics with tech and uplifting in this set:

Who can ID that track @57 minutes?

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Jan-10-2019 21:17  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hoopoe
Junior tranceaddict

Like someone driving a lawnmower into your ears.

Old Post Jan-10-2019 23:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for hoopoe Click here to Send hoopoe a Private Message Add hoopoe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

I like him under his “Josep” alias better.

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Jan-12-2019 16:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

i clicked through and heard

ASYS - ACID NIGHTMARE (WARMDUSCHER REMIX)

thats odd

Old Post Jan-18-2019 05:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

This was bad and if you like this music you should consider no longer liking music.

Old Post Jan-18-2019 16:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Schnautze

Old Post Jan-18-2019 21:41  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

I actually really enjoy Will Atkinson(when he plays dark tech trance & techno) . But not a fan of this set at all :\

Old Post Jan-20-2019 17:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

That last track Lock 'N' Load - Blow Ya Mind was amazing back then, fun at the dance floor.

Old Post Jan-20-2019 21:41  Netherlands

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Will Atkinson - Live @ Lush New Year 2018
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread