Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 194
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Friday 194

Heading out for a couple friends' birthdays tonight. Cold as fuck here. Skiing tomorrow.

Whatchu all sayin'?

Old Post Jan-11-2019 14:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

I ran 12 miles this morning, which puts me at 30 for the week. Snow is coming tonight so I had to get in my long run earlier than I wanted. I really feel like I'm in better shape than I've been in years.

We are painting our living room and trying to mount our TV so that little man doesn't keep whacking the screen with his toys or hands. It gets exhausting having to pick him up and move him away only for him to beeline right back to it.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Jan-11-2019 15:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Heh yeah I'm in great shape too! Getting into my winter wardrobe in the fall, I realized I burned more weight than I noticed over the summer, just going for walks every day with the baby. Got going back regularly to the gym once I started physio for my knee last spring and, not only has it made an obvious impact on the joint, but my overall fitness was/is much better than I expected. I suppose I underestimated the impact of just doing day to day parenting activities, heh.

Old Post Jan-11-2019 16:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Gym + web work + dog stuff

My dog has had seizures the past two years - sometimes three in a month, sometimes five in a week. The meds have helped A LOT however there is a lot of experimentation to get to the right combination. I'm working with some peeps to get some proper baseline data to eventually measure med efficacy. Right now working out how to best determine what are false positives and what are legit seizures. Once that is figured out, we can notify pet owners (via the app) that as seizure is happening in real-time so they're made aware and some other stuff.

Example 1 - 7:45-7:50 seizure

Example 2 - 8:35-8:45 seizure

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jan-11-2019 17:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Cool, so you're helping develop this app? You should come to Coda tonight Del! Good crew will be there.

Old Post Jan-11-2019 19:57 
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

My daughter is at a disco party at school and I'm the lucky one to pick her and two other girls up at 22:30 hours tonight.
Tomorrow around noon the football club organized sort of a winter tournament for the boys where the kids of stronger and weaker teams of equal age get mixed and play against each other.
After that we will visit my sister and friend.
Haven't seen any sun this week and today it has been wet and foggy all day long. On Sunday it will be raining all day, so that sucks.

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Jan-11-2019 20:42  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Cool, so you're helping develop this app? You should come to Coda tonight Del! Good crew will be there.

App already exists... this would be more a bonus feature within it for those who have sick pets.

Doubtful on Coda for me tonight but have fun!

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jan-11-2019 22:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Aha ok cool. Booooo!

Old Post Jan-11-2019 22:34 
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

Where do you ski?
I haven't been yet this year and it's killing me. I was just back stateside for nearly a month, but there was no snow! Would've tried to at least do Windham in NY or something otherwise. Now I have to decide if I want to shell out for a SK or JP ski trip this year.

Old Post Jan-12-2019 02:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

have no fear winter is coming

Old Post Jan-12-2019 05:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
Where do you ski?
I haven't been yet this year and it's killing me. I was just back stateside for nearly a month, but there was no snow! Would've tried to at least do Windham in NY or something otherwise. Now I have to decide if I want to shell out for a SK or JP ski trip this year.

Just the local hills where I live. We have passes at one resort, but we live smack in the middle of 4 popular ski hills. Have been to Whistler and was hoping to check out Big White next month. We shall see.

Old Post Jan-12-2019 15:31 
Lira
Be a Good One!

After splurging on music software, a good chunk of my Fridays has gone to music production.

Although I can't say I've done anything worth being listened to just yet, it's pretty cool to see how technology has marched on in the last couple of decades. Any bedroom producer nowadays has access to gear that would probably be unimaginable a couple of decades ago.

There are so many possibilities I'm overwhelmed, and it's just a hobby
quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
My dog has had seizures the past two years - sometimes three in a month, sometimes five in a week. The meds have helped A LOT however there is a lot of experimentation to get to the right combination. I'm working with some peeps to get some proper baseline data to eventually measure med efficacy. Right now working out how to best determine what are false positives and what are legit seizures. Once that is figured out, we can notify pet owners (via the app) that as seizure is happening in real-time so they're made aware and some other stuff.

Pretty cool project to be working on
quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
My daughter is at a disco party at school and I'm the lucky one to pick her and two other girls up at 22:30 hours tonight.

Reminds me of when I first went to one such party. I was 8, actually, and that's how I really got into house music in the first place.

I'd say she's off to a good start then

Old Post Jan-13-2019 00:44  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 194
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread