Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Lol, welcome to our newest member.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

"Totally Not Nou"

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...o&userid=205223

I guess whoever this person is doesn't realize that they're a massive loser whether or not he/she is Nou.

Old Post Jan-14-2019 15:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

I thought it was funny that he came back and dropped a few JavaScript hack bombs into one of our dank threads a few months ago because he's sad and pathetic and can't just let everyone forget about him.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Jan-14-2019 15:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I guess it's better than just admitting how desperate he is for the validation of strangers on the internet.

Old Post Jan-14-2019 15:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Slob

Old Post Jan-14-2019 18:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
I thought it was funny that he came back and dropped a few JavaScript hack bombs into one of our dank threads a few months ago because he's sad and pathetic and can't just let everyone forget about him.

Which thread was that, again? I seem to remember it was just getting good.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jan-14-2019 18:30  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Which thread was that, again? I seem to remember it was just getting good.

I took a quick look but couldn't find where it was. I think Lira/Stu banned the account and either deleted the thread or something. I thought it was around the whole fart strider thing, which unfortunately never panned out to be as dank and epic as I was hoping.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Jan-14-2019 18:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Fastrider was Radagast though, not Nou. And it was in the parenting thread it went down.

Old Post Jan-14-2019 19:21 
wotyzoid
it's not house

I'm pretty sure fartfighter was nou.

Old Post Jan-14-2019 19:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

It wasn't, it was Radagast.

Old Post Jan-14-2019 21:46 
wotyzoid
it's not house

He's a computer geek too? Because he was fucking around with the site.

Old Post Jan-14-2019 22:13  United States
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

whoever it was he must have learned from igk by posting topless photos in a children's thread

Old Post Jan-14-2019 22:19  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

SaulTek was the one fucking with the site, and I've banned him for it. I'm pretty sure that isn't Nou though.

Old Post Jan-14-2019 22:29  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Lol, welcome to our newest member.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this Ayla remix [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMr Sam featuring Tim Coltrane - Smeya [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread