Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > DJ Jon Cockle - Progression Sessions 01/02/2019
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JonDC
Supreme tranceaddict

DJ Jon Cockle - Progression Sessions 01/02/2019

Here's a reconstruction of my set from 'Progression Sessions' at Fu Manchu in London. A particularly brilliant party (a video in the link below)

Listen to Progression Sessions by DJ Jon Cockle #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/dj-jon-cockl...ession-sessions

01. Moby - Go (Luigi's edit)
02. Dmitry Molosh - The Fall (Framewerk Remix)
03. Volen Sentir - Vdol Po Rechenke
04. Galestian feat. Mira J - Tell Me (Ezequiel Arias Space Mix)
05. Inertia - The System (Mir Omar remix)
06. Anton Maiko - Save Me
07. Korkmaz - Angelic Host
08. Union Jack - Cactus (Airwave's Dark and Long remix)
09. Steve Banning & Pindura - Artic
10. Basil O'Glue - Shrine (Early mix)
11. Schiller - Das Glockenspiel (Humate remix)

https://www.facebook.com/DJJonCockl...90711724591871/

Last edited by JonDC on Feb-04-2019 at 20:54

Old Post Feb-03-2019 10:47  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for JonDC Click here to Send JonDC a Private Message Add JonDC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Nice looking tracklist, mate; I'll definitely give this a listen

Old Post Feb-03-2019 14:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JonDC
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks mate - let me know what you think!

OP updated with tracklist now I'm not on my phone!

Old Post Feb-04-2019 20:56  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for JonDC Click here to Send JonDC a Private Message Add JonDC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Hey Jon, swinging by with a listen! Quite lovely, really, you start off super chilled. Were you warming up for someone? Anyway, the first bit was fine other than the track with the choir sample, that one didn't do it for me for some reason. As the mix progresses you get a little darker and danker and chunkier. Tracks 9 & 10 were my favorite, but the last one was a dud. Nice one either way, my dude!

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Feb-07-2019 17:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JonDC
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks for the reply Nick! I was in second out of 5 but the club was packed by the time I started. The warm up DJ did a great job

I love the one with the choirs - people in the crowd were making proper orgasm faces when that was on 😂

Dad Glockenspiel did a good job of trancing people out at the end of the set - it had a rediculously long breakdown though but I felt like I'd played heads down long enough to justify it. Is it just one of those tunes you aren't in to?

Old Post Feb-09-2019 14:24  United Kingdom
ziptnf
Programming your future

Yeah I mean, different strokes, right? Not like it was an explicitly bad tune, I just liked it less than the previous two. Anyway I'm sure your set was perfect for your crowd at the time you played it. Funny that the two tracks I didn't like as much turned out to be some of your best crowd pleasers.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Feb-09-2019 15:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Really enjoyed this one, mate!

I think in an isolated 60 minute recording, 'Das Glockenspiel' sounds a bit off in the mix, only because it's so much more trancier than the two tunes preceding it, but I'm sure it went over better as part of a long night. Also, it's a fucking great tune, so can't complain too much about it! I had completely forgotten about those 2017 'Cactus' remixes, but that Airwave mix is very nice - glad to be reminded of it.

Nice stuff! Glad to hear the crowd was good; hope all is well!

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
the last one was a dud.

Old Post Feb-09-2019 17:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JonDC
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks Joe. Yeah I love that Cactus remix - I like the fact that he has muted the rather annoying bleep that's present in the Jono Brien remix

Old Post Feb-11-2019 20:41  United Kingdom
djdk
Nutritional Overachiever

Yeah this was great mate,pictures looked quality too. I'm loving that arctic track, very you that is

Sorry I didn't make it but probably for the best that I bailed as the snow fucked all the train s anyway!

Dave King - Tales Of The Future [Trance]
Dave King - Personal Classics
MIX ARCHIVE!!!

Old Post Feb-22-2019 18:24  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for djdk Click here to Send djdk a Private Message Visit djdk's homepage! Add djdk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > DJ Jon Cockle - Progression Sessions 01/02/2019
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID - Andy Moor played track (October 2008) [2009] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDanny C - "The Twist" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread